PFQ Banner

This is PokรฉFarm Q, a free online Pokรฉmon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

โ•ฐโ˜†โ˜† ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐€๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐จ๐ฌ โ˜†โ˜†๐…๐ซ๐ž๐žโ˜†โ˜† ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ โ˜†โ˜†โ•ฎ

Forum Index > PokรฉFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 959697

Panceon's AvatarPanceon

Long quote

QUOTE originally posted by miesa

hey @CherryPanda I would like to dex these please: Totem Braviary Totem Sudowoodo Totem Porygon-Z Mega Fluxray Mega Wanamangora Mega Sunflora Hey @Quirky, Iwould like to dex these please!: Totem Araquanid Totem Donphan Totem Kommo-o Totem Leavanny Totem Lurantis Totem Vikavolt Totem Spiritomb hey @inkmonkun i would like to dex these please: Totem Whiscash Totem Alolan Marowak Mega Celebi Totem Trevenant Totem Mimikyu other: Thank you all very much ^ ^ I'm very grateful this shop exists! I'll be sure to return these precious mons as quickly as I can. Have a good day <3
Please keep in mind that quirkies side of the shop is closed at the moment, she will respond as soon as she can. Sorry for any inconvenience.
April 2024 Type Race Winners
Tropy By: Cherushii78 Shop Banner made by: Inkmonkun
QuirkyQuills's AvatarQuirkyQuills
I have returned from my vacation! :D @Miesa, I've sent the dex trades over to you. Thank you for your patience!
9/500
2/500
8/500
LadyJess's AvatarLadyJess
Psst, check out my fanfiction based on my farm. Icon is offical art, drawn by Animela.
Weyoun's AvatarWeyoun
King's Rock

King's Rock

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A crown-shaped rock that exerts dominance over foes.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +4,698,330
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature
inkmonkun's Avatarinkmonkun
ive gone and sent over one of the pairs as the other one is from my uft field! would you like me to send over another buizel pair in my free fields?

ink | any pronoun | tired

very tired microbiology student who hoards + draws let me know if i miss/forget something!
shopfreebies shopart shoplooking for naives/quirkies!!!journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @inkmonkun on pokefarm Signature Pagedoll @inkmonkun on pokefarm
Type Race Score; 0
Weyoun's AvatarWeyoun

QUOTE originally posted by inkmonkun

ive gone and sent over one of the pairs as the other one is from my uft field! would you like me to send over another buizel pair in my free fields?
oh sorry my mistake! no thank you, this will be fine! thank you for the free pair as well as the pokeblocks!!! very kind of you :)
Becc's AvatarBecc
Hey @Cherry I would like this pair please: 97% Cufant Thank you!
- Icon made for me by feyral
Tenn's AvatarTenn
Hey @CherryPanda I would like this pair please: this and this. Thank you very much!
(By the hearts of broken dreams) Letโ€™s build it one piece at a time, A today where youโ€™re not alone (Always, Always) Weโ€™ve created a fortunate nation again Ah, all the time โ€œWhy do people get close to one another?โ€ I question, and the sun rises
Riliane's AvatarRiliane
@QuirkyQuills I notice you have some quirky Tenrekki in your party currently, would you be willing to sell any of them, or perhaps let me borrow a set to breed my own? I'd be happy to pay whatever you'd like ^^
Noah's Ark
For all your breeding needs
Avatar by Aryuma772 used with permission.
QuirkyQuills's AvatarQuirkyQuills

QUOTE originally posted by Riliane

@QuirkyQuills I notice you have some quirky Tenrekki in your party currently, would you be willing to sell any of them, or perhaps let me borrow a set to breed my own? I'd be happy to pay whatever you'd like ^^
I sent you the ones from my party, free of charge! If you want to make a pair you'll need to get a few with someone else OT. โ™ฅ๏ธ

Pages: 12345··· 959697

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokรฉFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page