PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✰ Pedro's & Snowy's Carnival Shop | Custom pairs, Summons & More

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 777879

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Pedro, I'd like to have some Gems! Username?: LilypadLife How much would you like?: Two medium Dragon gems, all medium Steel gems, all medium Ice gems, and all medium Ghost Gems please? I would like to know the total once combining gems if possible please :> Payment?: Medium Water Gems Anything else?: thank you!
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
RashPidgeot's AvatarRashPidgeot

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

Pedro, I'd like to have some Gems! Username?: LilypadLife How much would you like?: Two medium Dragon gems, all medium Steel gems, all medium Ice gems, and all medium Ghost Gems please? I would like to know the total once combining gems if possible please :> Payment?: Medium Water Gems Anything else?: thank you!
It would be 2 dragon, 14 steel, 1 ice and 2 ghost so the total would be 19 water gems (all above prices in medium), If your happy with this ill send the trade!
Profile made by Dachsbuns Me and Snowy's Shop! Typerace Score: 0 Delta Collector (PM)
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime F2U code by Gumshoe
Yes, that would be great, thank you so much! :D

Yes, that would be great, thank you so much! :D
Awesome! all trades sent :)
Snowycaat321's AvatarSnowycaat321
Pedro, I'd like to have some Gems! Username?: Snowycaat321 How much would you like?:7 medium dark gems Payment?: 7 medium water gems Anything else?: no thx
Score: 0

QUOTE originally posted by Snowycaat321

Pedro, I'd like to have some Gems! Username?: Snowycaat321 How much would you like?:7 medium dark gems Payment?: 7 medium water gems Anything else?: no thx
Sent!

bumpity bumparoo

Pedro, I'd like to have some Gems! Username?: LilypadLife How much would you like?: All your medium Fighting Gems please! Payment?: Medium Water Gems Anything else?: Thank you! Please let me know how many gems you can convert, thank you! :D

Pedro, I'd like to have some Gems! Username?: LilypadLife How much would you like?: All your medium Fighting Gems please! Payment?: Medium Water Gems Anything else?: Thank you! Please let me know how many gems you can convert, thank you! :D
I have been able to convert 6 fighting gems! if this is okay with you ill send the trades!
That’s great with me, thank you so much! ^^

Pages: 12345··· 777879

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page