PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

JUSTICEBEETLE's art shop!!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12345678··· 192021

JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
bump as i'm running low on zc after buying a bunch of summons lol
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 0 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
SunshineSunny's AvatarSunshineSunny
Not me looking at this shop with wide eyes as I save up currency to purchase your really nice art-
My free-to-use bait shop is located Here! Selling shiny/albino pokemon here! Joint shop
Hey, there! We're the Starlight System! Sunny
He/him pronouns
and Maroon
They/them or it/its pronouns
here--happy to help, and just as friendly, too! Feel free to talk with either of us, we don't bite! Just make sure to label who you want to talk with, and we'll get back to you when we can!

QUOTE originally posted by SunshineSunny

Not me looking at this shop with wide eyes as I save up currency to purchase your really nice art-
;) anytime youre ready ill be around
MercedesAnne's AvatarMercedesAnne
Hi ^^ could I request a melanistic lycanroc midnight drawing? As a custom bait minus the sparkles. I would like for it to have a moody attitude look to it. Similar to how it looks in the anime, or like gladion from team skull? (sorry this is specific, he has a lot of big toothy grins in the games that I find silly.) I will happily pay 700zc for the complexity.

QUOTE originally posted by MercedesAnne

Hi ^^ could I request a melanistic lycanroc midnight drawing? As a custom bait minus the sparkles. I would like for it to have a moody attitude look to it. Similar to how it looks in the anime, or like gladion from team skull? (sorry this is specific, he has a lot of big toothy grins in the games that I find silly.) I will happily pay 700zc for the complexity.
Hey!! sounds awesome. I'll pm you for more discussion in a bit, I am too sleepy rn lol 😴
Deeny01's AvatarDeeny01
hi, could i get an icon/bust of my oc chemist? (she's the one with the glasses ^^) i can pay 500zc! <3
my name is deeny/aideen! (she/her) pfp is identity v official art

QUOTE originally posted by Deeny01

hi, could i get an icon/bust of my oc chemist? (she's the one with the glasses ^^) i can pay 500zc! <3
Yeah sure thing! I'll dm you in a moment for details!
MercedesAnne's AvatarMercedesAnne
Hi again, when youre ready, could I order a Melanistic Rockruff drawing for an icon? (with no sparkles) and If possible could be he look happy? :D

QUOTE originally posted by MercedesAnne

Hi again, when youre ready, could I order a Melanistic Rockruff drawing for an icon? (with no sparkles) and If possible could be he look happy? :D
absolutely. youll be next on my list :D
Bump <3 Need lots of ZC for big hunt

Pages: 12345678··· 192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page