PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

JUSTICEBEETLE's art shop!!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 1213141516··· 192021

JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
bump i guess haha
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 0 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
i gotta update my examples one day
bumpy time also considering accepting melan bug types for (nicer than i usually offer on site) art.... but who knows...... ..... zzzzz
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Hello! I was wondering if I could get a Mega Terabbit melan bait? I'd love if it could be with a poison delta glow with rendering shading if thats okay? I'd like to pay in ZC if you could let me know how much you'd be looking for, of course I understand that additinal details will come with an upcharge. ^-^
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by Terabbit

Hello! I was wondering if I could get a Mega Terabbit melan bait? I'd love if it could be with a poison delta glow with rendering shading if thats okay? I'd like to pay in ZC if you could let me know how much you'd be looking for, of course I understand that additinal details will come with an upcharge. ^-^
(hey sorry i was building a lego LOL) This is definitely possible! I will note, that I don't normally offer rendered shading for PFQ comms, I am however willing to do it (cuz i used up all my zc on legend hunting lol) it would be a lot pricier than the actual listed prices, especially since is a rather complex mega pokemon! if that's ok with you, we can discuss further in pms :D I am curious to know how much youre willing to pay though
I updated the main post a bit, most notably with accepted alt payments.. might add more if i think of anything else though haha
bymp
bump, i may do exactly 1 art cuz not feeling great lately
reluctant bump
bump

Pages: 123··· 1213141516··· 192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page