PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shades Cluttered Notes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 181920

ShadeWingsArt's AvatarShadeWingsArt
So I commissioned someone and it was really cheap (29 zc) and they paid much more than I thought I would have ever thought!! Never have I been so surprised by a first - time commissioners payment!!
Shade 14-17 Female Art Shop (Reopened) || Trade Shop Hiya, I'm Shade, a small artist in this world who loves doodling Note, I am under 18 and I'm a Christian ❤ I'm a little on the childish and not bright side so I will repeat myself Icon by @Catboy Cyrus
credit
BINGO
FREE
little story no real meaning behind it The Featured OC's :]
Carmen woke up to rain. The drops of water hit the house with a loud plop. She propped herself up, her scaley shoulder revealed. Carmen attempted to get up, but a Skitty skidded into her room, leaped onto her bed, and slapped her mouth. Then, the Skitty, Petey, slowly snuggled up on her lap, giving her a defiant stare. It took carmen a second to realize that she had the other two Skiities on her bed; one on her arm and the other behind her pillows. She moved SpitFire, the one on her arm, and got a defiant hissssss of rage. Then she bolted out the door, Petey next and then Carmen moved her pillow back to find a sleeping Applesauce. The pale Skitty yawned and stretched, exposing the fact that he had been sleeping on her sketchbook, pencil and eraser beside his tail. Carmen sighed and rehid the kitty, slowly walking to the Boltund's crate to let her go. That's when chaos emerged.

QUOTE originally posted by ShadeWingsArt

Welp Activity update: Won't be as active due to smth that happened on Monday, day after my birthday The in-detailed this is below in the hidebox below

TW N**dles, the er etc

so I had a seizure on Monday Me and my mom were watching TV i was on my phone at the same time when I passed out/ had my seizure I woke up in the ambulance crying bc i was confused, scared and had a needle in my wrist. It's about 11 pm at this time We get into the ER room and I heard what happened I got a scan to see if itwas anything in my head but it was nothing, got home at 1:45 AM and slept on the couch in my parents room :)
Sooooo my mom told me I'll be kinda restricted from devices just to recover
. . . I had another one (Being a seizure lol) some people have 1 to 2 and then their done. rn it seems its a 2 and through over a one and done I'm alright, no more since Saturday and no effects Idk whTat else i need to add lol

Pages: 123··· 181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page