PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Shades Cluttered Notes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Shades Cluttered Notes >

ShadeWingsArt's AvatarShadeWingsArt

QUOTE originally posted by ShadeWingsArt

Welp Activity update: Won't be as active due to smth that happened on Monday, day after my birthday The in-detailed this is below in the hidebox below

TW N**dles, the er etc

so I had a seizure on Monday Me and my mom were watching TV i was on my phone at the same time when I passed out/ had my seizure I woke up in the ambulance crying bc i was confused, scared and had a needle in my wrist. It's about 11 pm at this time We get into the ER room and I heard what happened I got a scan to see if itwas anything in my head but it was nothing, got home at 1:45 AM and slept on the couch in my parents room :)
Sooooo my mom told me I'll be kinda restricted from devices just to recover
. . . I had another one (Being a seizure lol) some people have 1 to 2 and then their done. rn it seems its a 2 and through over a one and done I'm alright, no more since Saturday and no effects Idk whTat else i need to add lol
Shade 14-17 Female Art Shop (Reopened) || Trade Shop Hiya, I'm Shade, a small artist in this world who loves doodling Note, I am under 18 and I'm a Christian ❤ I'm a little on the childish and not bright side so I will repeat myself Icon by @Catboy Cyrus
credit
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page