PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Clan applications (apply here) / Rules

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 12345

Clan Process

1. Make sure that you apply for your clan in the appropriate section. Pokémon, Other or Mature. 2. When submitting for a clan, you need to provide a good description
This doesn't mean try and sell it to us. We want to know what the clan is going to be about and nothing more. We're not asking you to be a door-to-door salesman :P
. --2a. Upon rejection, you may re-submit your clan application up to three times. --2b. A user may own as many clans as they can keep track of - if you already own one/two (etc) when you apply for another, you will be judged based on management skills of the first/second (etc). 3. Clans that serve little to no purpose will not be accepted (eg: Trading, Begging, Breeding, Chatting-clans). 4. Once a clan is accepted, the owner has one month to create the clan - failure to do so will lead to the clan application being forfeit. Disclaimer: We reserve the right to deny anyone, at any time, the right to own a clan, so long as there is valid reasoning for doing so. This reasoning can be found out by requesting it from a member of staff via. PM.

Application form: Click here

Clan FAQs

Last Update 04/September/2021 Q: If I’m active on PFQ but my clan is inactive, will my thread be deleted? A: It highly depends on the circumstance; if there’s no response or interest in you wanting the thread, then it will be deleted. You will always be informed of deletion when it comes to an inactive thread (via. PM). Q: What if I’m inactive? A: If you have been offline for a considerable amount of time and your thread has been deleted, please reapply for the clan through the proper form. Q: How do I get into contact with someone? / Who do I get into contact with? A: If you have any other questions about reapplying for your clan, send a message to Suriya and if they cannot answer your question or assist you, you may direct your question to a forum moderator. IMPORTANT: - If a clan is inactive for a month+, the clan will be deleted and the owner will receive a PM detailing why the clan was deleted. - If the reason for the removal of your thread went beyond inactivity, such as rules being broken, then you will receive a strike, and your clan may be passed on to another user who applies for it.
Suvichan's AvatarSuvichan
Clan name:Pokemon Go Clan Section:Other Description:We will discuss about different pokemons we have on the famous game pokemon go and other things about it.

Badges I wave won

Moonlight Gym
Created by DestinyIntertwined
Darling Badge
That's not the way to apply.
AzúlHarp's AvatarAzúlHarp
so i'm unsure how to aproch this, i want to make a clan but there is a clan for it but there no post, and locked. and it little untouch for about a month (29 days to be procised) Am i aloud to make a aplication for it or? I know the not at the bottom but does that count if still locked....?
Loretta166's AvatarLoretta166
does pokemon count as like a breeding example: a eevee clan is that against the rules
if your in a clan can you be in another clan? Just wondering.
here is my shop give me unwanted marinie toxapex any member of the raltz line or sirskit reasearch please help here is a raltz hunt (going for at least 2 of each so i can have a gardivour and galade) S 0 / A 0 / M 0 / H 26
there are no limitations on joining clans. That would be silly of us to do ^^
Rocker Anant's AvatarRocker Anant
Can we make clans on sport topics?⚽⚾🏀🏈🏉🎾🎱🎳⛳🏌⛸🎿⛷🏂

Trade Shop

Clan

Banner Shop

I don't see why not. ^^

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page