PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[Open] Spook's Art Shack | Adopts Open!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123456··· 222324

InkSpook's AvatarInkSpook
bump
Made by MochaFox
| 0 | Hunt Spots / Joint Shop
rosso-cadere's Avatarrosso-cadere
Hello hello!!! I am interested in a colored sketch headshot but i would like to see an example first,is that possible?
252/300
94/100
(CURRENTLY NOT) Buying:
Fujin's Lamp (15 ZC)
Wishing Star(18 ZC)

QUOTE originally posted by spikemuthz

Hello hello!!! I am interested in a colored sketch headshot but i would like to see an example first,is that possible?
Examples of my art are located in the fourth tab of the original post.
rosso-cadere's Avatarrosso-cadere
Username: spikemuthz ∙ Type: Icon ∙ Payment type: 400 ZC ∙ Character: him! ∙ Expression, pose, other notes: the expression should be similiar to the one in the ref- sorta like a >:) vibe. the spirals in his eyes should be a darker green- like more of a neon green than pastel green. pose is up to you!

QUOTE originally posted by spikemuthz

Username: spikemuthz ∙ Type: Icon ∙ Payment type: 400 ZC ∙ Character: him! ∙ Expression, pose, other notes: the expression should be similiar to the one in the ref- sorta like a >:) vibe. the spirals in his eyes should be a darker green- like more of a neon green than pastel green. pose is up to you!
Gotcha, once I get half-payment, I'll begin.
Bump
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
Hiya Ink!! It's been awhile huh UwU <3 ∙ Username: FroggyCola ∙ Type (Icon, shaded fullbody, etc): Shaded Refsheet + Shaded Icon ∙ Payment type: 1500 ZC <3 or more? ∙ Character(s) ref: May she be a anthro <3 ∙ Expression, pose, other notes: This is Frappe she is my coffee shop pony <3 I love starbucks and Christmas to much. She is short and chubby with a very fluffy bust/chest. She wears coffee clothes or Christmas dresses and stockings. She is going to be my main OC <3 I love unicorns to much UwU My friend Bugshusband drew her he is a awesome artist <3

QUOTE originally posted by FroggyCola

Hiya Ink!! It's been awhile huh UwU <3 ∙ Username: FroggyCola ∙ Type (Icon, shaded fullbody, etc): Shaded Refsheet + Shaded Icon ∙ Payment type: 1500 ZC <3 or more? ∙ Character(s) ref: May she be a anthro <3 ∙ Expression, pose, other notes: This is Frappe she is my coffee shop pony <3 I love starbucks and Christmas to much. She is short and chubby with a very fluffy bust/chest. She wears coffee clothes or Christmas dresses and stockings. She is going to be my main OC <3 I love unicorns to much UwU My friend Bugshusband drew her he is a awesome artist <3
Yep! Once I get half payment I can start. <3
bump
bump

Pages: 123456··· 222324

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page