PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[Open] Spook's Art Shack | Adopts Open!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 242526

Spring12's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSpring12
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
∙ Username: Spring12 ∙ Type (Icon, shaded fullbody, etc): Full Body ∙ Payment type: ZC (I believe it comes to 2K but you'll have to let me know ^^) ∙ Character(s) ref: Spring, she's usually a lot happier without the necklace. White hair, blue eyes, Kiro, usually a black trench coat, black hair, amber eyes, Hatake. Shorter hair, usually happier, blond hair blue eyes ∙ Expression, pose, other notes: Backstory is they're all 3 friends in an open relationship, both of the men are protective over the woman, so very friendly/flirty, woman in the middle pref ∙ Background type: If you're able to do like a forest or a park type background, that would be awesome, if not that's fine too ^^
InkSpook's Avatarhypermode-12.pngInkSpook
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb+.png
Bump
Made by MochaFox
| m.png water.png3038 m.png | Hunt Spots / Joint Shop
bump
Bump
bump
SapphyWapph's AvatarSapphyWapph
master.png
Hey Inkspook! ∙ Username: SapphyWapph ∙ Type (Icon, shaded fullbody, etc): Shaded Halfbody ∙ Payment type: GP (So far, I've calculated 5,500 as the price) ∙ Character(s) ref:Nijiraios Tristin ∙ Expression, pose, other notes: If at all possible, I'd really like it to have them both wearing party hats, with the dragon winking as they are getting ready to serve a German chocolate cake to the fox. Somewhere I'd like the message "Happy Birthday" to be shown. ∙ Background type: Transparent

QUOTE originally posted by SapphyWapph

Hey Inkspook! ∙ Username: SapphyWapph ∙ Type (Icon, shaded fullbody, etc): Shaded Halfbody ∙ Payment type: GP (So far, I've calculated 5,500 as the price) ∙ Character(s) ref:Nijiraios Tristin ∙ Expression, pose, other notes: If at all possible, I'd really like it to have them both wearing party hats, with the dragon winking as they are getting ready to serve a German chocolate cake to the fox. Somewhere I'd like the message "Happy Birthday" to be shown. ∙ Background type: Transparent
Sure! Once I get half-payment I can start!
Bump, and also images used for examples are being updated so if stuff disappears for a bit don't worry!
Bump
Bump

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 242526

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page