PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[Open] Spook's Art Shack | Adopts Open!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 242526

InkSpook's Avatarhypermode-12.pngInkSpook
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb+.png
Bump
Made by MochaFox
| m.png water.png3038 m.png | Hunt Spots / Joint Shop
Alola Stitch's AvatarAlola Stitch
grandmaster.pngc.png
Hiya Ink! Been awhile UwU! ∙ Username: Chicken Nuggets ∙ Type (Icon, shaded fullbody, etc): Custom or Pixel ∙ Payment type: x1 PR Memory Stock, x5 Random and the rest in ZC ∙ Character(s) ref: I was hoping to get a honedge themed like Rose's sword from Steven Universe ∙ Expression, pose, other notes: She loves to protect others and hoard shiny stuff like gems
Zesha's AvatarZesha
champion.png
∙ Username: Zesha ∙ Type (Icon, shaded fullbody, etc): Shaded Icon ∙ Payment type: ZC ∙ Character(s) ref: Bop-It ∙ Expression, pose, other notes: She might look a little mean because of her resting ***** face, but she's actually quite nice and playful.

QUOTE originally posted by Zesha

∙ Username: Zesha ∙ Type (Icon, shaded fullbody, etc): Shaded Icon ∙ Payment type: ZC ∙ Character(s) ref: Bop-It ∙ Expression, pose, other notes: She might look a little mean because of her resting ***** face, but she's actually quite nice and playful.
Hah. I'll start once I get half payment!
Bump
Bump
Bump
PartingStar's AvatarPartingStar
ultra.pngd.png
∙ Username: PartingStar ∙ Type (Icon, shaded fullbody, etc): Ref sheet ∙ Payment type: ZC (I'm assuming the base price will be changed depending on complexity + other details) ∙ Character(s) ref: Kever! ∙ Expression, pose, other notes: Anything goes, but they can be somewhat timid despite how intimidating they might appear I don't mind DMs if more details are needed ^^
A Ghost-type lover. Whether I’m on Never-Ending Nightmare or not, my heart goes to the ghosts
summon_mar.png × 215 / 500
Made by WinterFoxxo
Avatar made by noctilucent, oc made by me

QUOTE originally posted by PartingStar

∙ Username: PartingStar ∙ Type (Icon, shaded fullbody, etc): Ref sheet ∙ Payment type: ZC (I'm assuming the base price will be changed depending on complexity + other details) ∙ Character(s) ref: Kever! ∙ Expression, pose, other notes: Anything goes, but they can be somewhat timid despite how intimidating they might appear I don't mind DMs if more details are needed ^^
Yep! I will send a PM in a moment!
KuroKishu3's AvatarKuroKishu3
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Hi, would you be able to draw this character? https://toyhou.se/11699140.rosavyu#36579305 or this one? https://toyhou.se/11699045.the-judge#36579070 If so, I'd like to commission a fullbody, please! and out of curosity, how long does it take to draw a fullbody? 1 hour ? 2?
Remember to hydrate and take breaks from the screen. Have meds to take, homework? Device to charge or a pet to feed? Probably do that too.

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 242526

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page