PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Just a Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Oupalescence's AvatarOupalescence
I'm so excited for Contest results xD I'm feeling top 5 worthy with the bean I entered hahahah!
  • Shop
  • Type Race
  • Credits
Opal's Market
Collecting 73/500 54/500
340/600 18
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Score: 0
Deku Leafeon by King Byakko! King's DeviantArt <3 Score Badge Type Race trophies by Meki1 & Cryst! <3
Oh BIG NOPE xD You ranked 354th out of 1,117, placing you in the top 32%.

I thought she was nifty and strong looking beating up those decorations ok xD *flash backs to Mario Dress-Up* Sometimes my ideas indeed flop hahahaaa
Birthdays in abundance this month!! My good friend John that we play dnd with every so often (so many amazing Johns out here js <3) has his birthday today, Pixs birthday is coming up this weekend too! My brothers birthday is on the 9th~ My mom AND Aunt(dads sister) share the same birthday too, 22nd! How odd, born in the same hospital, on the same day and grew up to become family haha!! And of course mines sprinkled in there on the 18th c: Always a fun month <3
Trying so hard to keep my motivation up. I apologize to anyone that notices my lack of activity. My poor shop, I feel like I'm not as on top of stuff right now >.< I still need to get thank you PMs out for all the lovely birthday presents. SO LOVELY they truly made my night and I almost cried (TEARS OF JOY) xD Halloween has had us moving around a lot for the kids, Trunk or treats are wild, so many going on! And trick or treat night is coming up QUICK. Went out to lunch with my dad and kids to celebrate my birthday. Waiting until next week after payday to go out by myself(or with fiance idk his schedule it's always all over the place :C) and do something fun! I have a devil costume I got to dress up as wherever I decide to go xD Totally not what you'd think me to get, right?? A devil!! But yep that's what I saw and wanted for this years dress up hahaha
Yeah my last post is still resonating hard with me. The motivation to do anything on here without Arceus rank be lowwww. Don't like it. I like my Melans. Pausing Slypin to take the next few days to catch up in the tourny. I dropped over 130 Mankey eggs before bed this morning, can't find a single one of them now. And I wonder why I'm slowly losing motivation. Sleep is my enemy apparently. :/ By the time I get eggs intot he shelter I'm exhausted from work, have to sleep. Wake up and all my eggs are nowhere to be found. And I was wondering why my motivation was lacking. Between my eggs being eaten before I get to them and not having Arceus boost for Melans.. D: My goal in the next 4 days: GET ARCEUS BACK Something cutes~ Fiance and I went to Dr. Who night, won costume contest by default, no one else entered x'D *nerd and a fake imposter Doctor cause he's never watched.. LOL I made him go out with me lol ^^'
Popping in to say hello~ <3 I hope my friends have been doing well. I think about ya'll all the time! I just got to an unhealthy point of barracading myself from reality and the online break has been nice, very healthy tbh ^w^ Truly working through what's not making you happy can actually turn out really good. If anyone ever wants to contact me just to say hi or check in/chat- my discord is oupalescence just like here ^^ Display name my old UN CaseyLeeAnn~ I am also on the PFQ discord if you'd rather find me through there! Have a wondderful February and Happy Birthdays to my wonderful month of love(tho that's every month xP) friends <3 Be back in another 2 for my check in/ please don't delete any of this hard work I spent months and months on bumps :* C: (might pop in for Valentines event tho cause I am DRY out of sweethearts and they will be a big help when I am more active again ^^')
Another pop in! I'm still alive <3 Thriving and living life C: I miss you all and wish you all the happiness in the world! *I'll get my shop back at a later date x'D

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page