PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the word form of scribbling

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 10111213

Justsayhi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJustsayhi
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Justsayhi

1) I can keep doing Cleffa and try for a 3rd melan
WELL- I have him :> I’m now torn if I should try for a 4th so I can have a Cleffa, Clefairy, AND Clefable, or if I’ll just evolve Stella.. bc I want Aether and Lumine to both be Cleffa
Game: In Stars And Time!!!
Despite everything, it’s still you!
Not even 20 whole eggs into this Frusky hunt and I got twin albinos .. THEYRE SO CUTEEEE <333
What. What is happening. EGG 102?? A little bit of a bummer that it’s not my nature pref but that’s what the rest of the eggs are for, I suppose?!
MYTHRIL ICE BADGE!!! :D That means only 2 more upgrades (one from mythril to nintendium and one from nintendium to wishalloy) before I get Wishalloy Ice !!! I can technically upgrade my normal badge bc I have a lot of normal gems but I wanna make Ice my first wishalloy.. :>
GAAASP, look at THIS lil cutie pie!! The purple looks so good!! :D EDIT: Just to add.. I realized bc I added her to my showcase to level up, but I have a LOT of purple specials.. especially melans LOL
ANOTHER CUTIE PIE!! ^_^ Also… I have like 4,200 Pokemon in my fields now, and I think nearly 2k of those are Ice because of my Vanillite and Frusky hoards.. :’)
I’m so ready for this semester to be over.. 3 more weeks + 3 days of finals.. :’) Being so inactive in everything (art + writing + on here hatching eggs) is pain, nearly out of HM and my Ubercharm and I’ve only BARELY got enough ZC to cover those, but I don’t wanna spend until I get orders done to confirm no one’s cancelling anything .. maybe I’ll have time to draw Tuesday night post-lab ?? :’)
SIFFRIN IN MY SIGNATURE NOW!!! >w< Aaaaaahhhhh I love In Stars and Time so much it’s so good.. Siffrin is so relatable (unfortunately).. :’) AND!! Uses he/they just like me!! I am so susceptible to loving fictional characters..
This Flabebe hunt is starting to feel like that Popplio hunt from February part 2… granted, I’m not really THAT many eggs into it, like 1.4k I think, but that Cleffa hunt and then the Frusky hunt right after spoiled me >_<
WAAAHHH LYNEY BANNER RERUN IS ON RN!!! And I can't even play ... :( I still have 14 days left of classes (including finals) before I can go home and pull... but even if I lose the 50/50 I have enough fates F2P to get him C0 :D I just gotta wait.. sigh

Pages: 123··· 10111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page