PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the word form of scribbling

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 91011121314

Justsayhi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-ice.pngJustsayhi
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Cross species albino twins?!?! :D And they’re both green!! What a silly pair they make!!
Game: In Stars And Time!!!
Despite everything, it’s still you! j.png ICE TR: 15742 1.png
Second self-hatched special delta ever! :) I was hoping for an ice delta but he looks really cute with the pink!!!
Woah. I was updating my About Me TR stuff - absolutely NUTS how much activity has increased for TRs lately :O My team in February last year had 153k points and we were in 4th; my team this year had 226k and we landed in last! I feel like Poison’s score has also gotta be the highest I’ve ever seen 1st place be LOL Anywho! Flying back today ;( If I’m not utterly exhausted and don’t have many assignments to stress about, I’ll hopefully be able to actually draw :’) Was a culmination of leading the TR team, actual art block, and my urge to play Genshin since I can’t play it myself at college </3 I missed my funny fellas..
Since my flight has been delayed eight (yes, 8!) times, I’ve been sitting here thinking for a WHILE. Aaaand, something that popped into my head is that I kinda wanna change my username :O I know I’m really recognizable as Justsayhi and it (mostly) matches my names on other sites, but I feel like it’d be fun to mess around with it :D I dunno though.. I don’t want people to get super confused and not be able to tell who I am afterward >_< … Edit: Been delayed 9 times now! I’m gonna make a poll or smth about username stuff even though idk if anyone will respond haha
Sorry for triple posting in one day but - I wanted to say, I am SO exhausted, so please excuse me if I’m not super active this week!! Today took so much out of me and I don’t even get to relax until Thursday </3 I’ll be passively hatching eggs but probably not using my full bonuses (which means I’ll be letting my HM run out for now) ;(
I always get so excited when a friend orders art from me.. Because it’s like!! You could just ask me to draw it for free and I would!! But you wanna actually pay for it?!?! AHHHHH :’) /pos
This week is (finally) almost over!! :D I haven’t been able to actually sit down and draw very much, but here are a few doodles I did during the week just to make sure my skills stay in practice :>

traditional doodles

my OC King <3
design idea for my melusine OC Chepi
Lyney from Genshin!! On a whiteboard!!
And since a Lyney doodle is there, let me explain - I only play Genshin on the PS4 that’s at home.. so I don’t get to play usually. I JUST finished the Fontaine storyline over spring break and my brain has decided I love Lyney an insane amount :’) If I change my PFQ username to any fictional character I think rn it would be Lyney. LOL. I was having a sad day today but my friends drew me pictures of him and it actually cheered me up so much I’m so lame </3
I'm nearly 2.3k eggs into this hunt with no melan but idk, I think I'm gonna drop it when server reset hits :O I got a TON of DP from the overload of S/A Popplios I got, but I don't really want to hunt Popplio forever LOL
WHAT!!!!! EXCUSE ME!!!! Only 130 eggs in?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!? Hello lovely baby <3 Edit to add her albino twin - IN THE SAME PARTY. :') EDIT: WHAT IS HAPPENING.
Hmmmmmmm. Okay. It’s almost April, so I’m like seriously debating what I wanna hunt for the TR.. I’ll be team Fairy and I’ve got like. A bajillion options in my brain: 1) I can keep doing Cleffa and try for a 3rd melan 2) I can start my Bunbori hunt I’ve always wanted to do.. but that requires a LOT of GP and dedication to hatch eggs that I’m not fully sure I’ll have with classes that week.. 3) Spritzkrow or Shooting Star Cleffa.. this also requires a lot of clicking dedication to get the eggs, but I think I’m gonna be able to stockpile a lot of DCP from Eggsweeper and it’s soooo tempting… 4) I have a Ralts BP and a Mimikyu BP.. neither are my nature pref tho ;( I could also do Dedenne again just to build up DP stock, but I’m not usually super huge on delta-ing Pokemon (although getting delta Cleffa was really fun..)

Pages: 123··· 91011121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page