PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the word form of scribbling

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123456··· 121314

Justsayhi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-ice.pngJustsayhi
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Why are ice types super effective against ground types and weak to rock types? Doing an monotype run with ice types and that’s so bizarre to me.. I feel like it should be the other way around. I guess if you threw a rock at ice it would crack but if the ground started shaking that would definitely crack ice too. I dunno just something I woke up and thought about
Game: In Stars And Time!!!
Despite everything, it’s still you! j.png ICE TR: 15742 1.png
Pleeeeeease let my new charger get here today I’ve been itching to draw all weekend but I don’t like drawing on paper :( and I want to have enough time to finish comms + friend art requests + secret santa art and then have a break before Christmas
No charger today but WAUGH LOOK!!
Burn Drive

Burn Drive

Forme-Change Item

(item.png: 0)

A modified storage device created by Team Plasma. It contains tb_fire.dll

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +1,060,469
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature
Aughhh I love Genesect sm tysm for the gift Rainee aaaa <3 Slowly growing my Genesect collection!! What a funny guy!! C:
I never know how to PM people and thank them for gifts so instead I'm just gonna post in here! Absolutely super sweet gift from LilypadLife with the nicest trade message, the people on this site have been SO nice to me :')!!
Chill Drive

Chill Drive

Forme-Change Item

(item.png: 0)

A modified storage device created by Team Plasma. It contains tb_ice.dll

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +2,512,368
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugSteel
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
SHINY GENESECT!! I'm so happy :'DD I love this funny little Pokemon so much oh my goodness
Haven't been feeling the best today, so I decided to go and draw my old Fakemon! I'll need to re-check the region's name but the idea is that it's more of a contest-run region where battling isn't as commonly sought out! Anyways, I know the design isn't the most creative but here's the water starter + it's evos!

water

Girafall - The Water-Mane Pokemon (Water) It leaves a trail of water in its wake with his dripping mane and hooves. The trail can last anywhere from 2 to 72 hours. Frigaffa - The Water-Mane Pokemon (Water/Ice) Frigaffa's mane of water is so cold that some portions of it have frozen along its back; the Pokemon, surprisingly, does not seem to mind. Avalaffe - The Water-Mane Pokemon (Water/Ice) Smaller water-types tend to hide in wild Frigaffas' manes for shelter. In return, they will help fend off against stronger Pokemon.
It's a little goofy looking and I know the evos don't change much but I think it looks pretty cute! C:
Happy New Year’s (Eve)!! C: I’m really excited for the new year, and I’m super glad I decided to rejoin this site. Everyone who I’ve met through commissions on this site have been the kindest people ever!! I don’t know what I’m gonna do in 2023, other than graduating highschool and starting college, but.. I’ll figure it out! Thanks for spending the latter half of this year with me guys!! <3 Here’s a kind of simple piece I did for New Years! It’s not Pokémon-related, but I’ve been posting it everywhere and I think you guys should be included too!

New Years!

Character Pictured: Tsukasa Tenma from Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage. Obviously, he does not belong to me!!
Art of me and my Sun ice type team!! I finished this piece last night, mostly to practice drawing a lot of characters on one canvas + drawing some less popular Pokémon C: Also to note - I’ve never drawn ice before I think, but I think it turned out kind of good! Also also, my ‘sona is 3’8 if you’re wondering why Deliberd is only a little shorter LOL

art!!

I think I’m gonna be restarting my Vanillite hunt but specifically looking for Lonely specials C: Mostly because I don’t feel like continuing my Eevee hunt currently and keeping with that for a while, and the Vanillite line has gotta be one of my favorite evolutionary lines because of how ridiculous it is haha
YAY my sister and I managed to find some Pokémon cards :D My current plan is: get home, open cards, and finish up at least 1 of the comms I’ve already started c:

Pages: 123456··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page