PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cash's Art Stop (0/5 SLOTS CLOSED)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 464748

Justsayhi's AvatarJustsayhi

QUOTE originally posted by kizomu

Commission Type: colored sketch fullbody Add-Ons?: additional character Character Ref: Flower and Specter Payment: 350 ZC Other: use this image as a reference for drawing Specter, since his fandom wiki page has four images with different designs (if not in the gallery page) and that might get a little confusing (sorry if i explained it poorly) and Flower's ToyHouse page has a bit of info about their relationship if that helps!
I could definitely draw them for you!! :D Feel free to send half payment whenever and I’ll add you to the queue!! ^_^
Game: In Stars And Time!!!
Buying Kusanagi for 20 ZC/equiv! Just send a trade!
GaiTheGazi's AvatarGaiTheGazi
Heyo, hope you're doing well! Commission Type: Coloured Sketch Fullbody Add-Ons?: 1 accessory Character Ref:My boy, Didi in his train conductor hat Payment:1k GP! Other: Would you mind drawing him like this card art? A noodley dragon of sorts?
Icon done by myself! If for whatever reason it may occur, if I order art from you and later Zonekilla1 does as well, though it's my character. They have full permission to do so and I probably directly recommended you.

QUOTE originally posted by GaiTheGazi

Heyo, hope you're doing well! Commission Type: Coloured Sketch Fullbody Add-Ons?: 1 accessory Character Ref:My boy, Didi in his train conductor hat Payment:1k GP! Other: Would you mind drawing him like this card art? A noodley dragon of sorts?
Hihi!! I could definitely draw your fella for you - noodle dragons are a personal favorite! :D Feel free to send over half payment whenever and I’ll get started when I’ve worked on the rest of my queue!!
Hi all!! Just a heads up that I don’t think I’ll be able to work very much on commissions until my finals are over (my last one is on May 8th)! Additionally, I’ll be locking the thread after this is sent to prevent waitlist reqs since I don’t want to feel overwhelmed!! Thank you for your patience, please PM me if anything comes up before then and if you need to cancel the order!! <3

Pages: 123··· 464748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page