PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mature Forums Refresh

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Methos's AvatarMethos
This is a heads-up of upcoming changes that will affect our 18+ players. After taking a look at how we handle some record and legal compliance issues, we're going to be implementing some internal changes to those procedures, which will have knock-on effects on the Mature Forums. Specifically, we are going to be completely revamping the rules governing what can and cannot be posted in the Mature Forums. To date, these forums have been (almost) anything goes, but going forward certain subjects are not going to be allowed, and others will require tagged hideboxes to discuss, including and especially in Mature Journals. A draft of these revamped rules can be found here. Because this is such a big change, in 30 days from this announcement we will be performing a full wipe of the Mature Forums. This is to allow players time to preserve anything they wish to keep before the forums start again with a clean slate. Both this announcement and the rules thread will be locked, however you can discuss the details of the changes in this thread.
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Upon further review and discussion, I have made the decision to remove them outright. There just is no real reason to keep them that justifies that hassle and problems associated with processing personal data such as age. The moderators can still access them, so if you had anything that you want retrieving, please ask and I'm sure they'll be willing to help.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page