PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

increase the delta point value of special deltas

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Fuecoco's AvatarFuecoco
it would be nice to be able to trade in the kinds of deltas that don't sell too well *cough* ground types *cough* for a realistic amount of DP. this is sad to look at, and you would never really trade one in for such a low amount: not really sure how much it would be increased by, maybe 3x-4x what the regular shiny/albino would give you as delta points? so the above froggy would give you 54DP-72DP instead of a measly 18DP. It also means you don't have to lose out hunting pokemon that are 10k, since most don't want to pay double for the eggs that cost double the price to delta. This would also give deltas a very vague minimum price, it's really hard to put a price on them at the moment.
Hyperspace Ring

Hyperspace Ring

Summon Item

(: 0)

A sinister-looking gold ring. Peering into its depths is like looking into another universe. It is said it is deeply connected with the Legendary Pokémon, Hoopa.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
pfp = my cat
Fuecoco's AvatarFuecoco
bump
I support this >.< It is sad that there isnt a dp change and for them special deltas that just wont sell *cough* rock types *cough* its a bit sad to see them go for so little >.<, total support for this >,<
KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
Support! Now that turning in regular deltas yields points, I think special deltas should add at least that amount (I believe the amount you receive for turning in a regular delta is half the initial DP price?) to the total DP received when turning it in, if not more. Special deltas are highly sought-after, especially by collectors, so I can absolutely see them being worth more aside from just selling them.
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
Fuecoco's AvatarFuecoco
hopeful bump!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The value that the game gives you for things is always intentionally low. Whether that's selling items for credits, or exchanging currencies, or in this case turning in specials for DP. This is intentional game design, to encourage trading with other players. In your case, you're struggling to sell things, but evidently you're not struggling so much that the base value the site offers is acceptable. It would seem there is still some demand for it, otherwise you would take the offer.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page