PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Ability To Delete Your Own Posts

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

AegislashLass's AvatarAegislashLass
Suggestion Title: The Ability To Delete Your Own Posts Suggestion Summary: Basically you would be able to delete your own posts. Like if your shop thread is cluttered with bumps do to poor planning (like me), you could delete your own posts. Or if you realize that your post was unnecessary and so you want it gone. Or if you say something you didn't mean to say, and edit just won't fix the problem. (It probably would in pretty much any situation.) I've had many a time when I wanted to delete a post, and it's fustrating when I can do anything. Positive points: Would make threads more organized, at least shop threads. Allows for users to do more with their posts. Negative points: People could delete their posts in a shop, and that could cause issues with sales. Like a lack of a visible sale or something. If a post needed to be seen by lots of people, and it gets deleted some people would not get the message. Reason For Consideration: It would be a ability for users to have, and would make shops seem less cluttered. I personally have way to many bumps or art posts in my art shop. Everything looks like a mess and if someone orders something it might get confusing, try to locate it. Being able to delete posts would help solve this. Note: I was unable to find this suggestion in rejected, but I might not have searched hard enough. Sorry if that is the case. I do not know if people have to contact a mod for a post to be deleted, but if they do this could probably free up their inboxes.
Profile art by , Kyogres go check out their art shop!
TO ANYONE WHO HAS TRIED TO CONTACT ME WHILE I WENT AWAY FOR AN UNEXPECTED AMOUNT OF TIME, IM SO SORRY.
ghostïfy's Avatarghostïfy
No support People can take advantage by spamming, posting rude things and the victim cannot take screenshots in time to report to mods You can also think twice before posting something, and add templates to 'bump' posts to make them look less 'cluttered' Also if you said something you didn't mean to say, deleting it won't do anything. The right thing to do is to apologize and move on
dayze's Avatardayze
no support for the reasons shadowyghost stated, but also people could abuse this feature in the trading forums by deleting past bumps after a few hours in order to get around the 2-day bump rule
sei | eighteen | they/them avatar is lee giuk f2u
Moon Stone

Moon Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A fragment of meteorite from a celestial body.

Sells for 1,250

Lv. 100 — +15,325,927
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
AegislashLass's AvatarAegislashLass

QUOTE originally posted by giúk

no support for the reasons shadowyghost stated, but also people could abuse this feature in the trading forums by deleting past bumps after a few hours in order to get around the 2-day bump rule
I didn't think about that. Yeah y'all's reasons make a lot of sense. I don't if it could be restricted in what types can be deleted. I haven't experimented with templates yet as a way to organize stuff.
yeah....no support. sometimes bad stuff gets said and the staff have to have evidence, if you don't want something just edit it.
"Riddle me this, what makes the world go round? Why that's right, IT'S LOVE! Well, that and inertia along with the north and south poles, we don't talk about that tho."
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37
Support ,but maybe with a 3 day cool down so people don't abuse it I too have a ArtShop post and only seeing bumps annoys me
Icon made by me I have Commission slots open check my site for further information https://nexwr37.carrd.co
Score: 32
No support. You do realize you could put all of the bumps from your art shop in a journal and edit it to make it cleaner looking. Or you could have reserved a whole page for the shop so It'd be "cleaner" Asking to delete posts mainly for the reason of "cleaning up a trade shop" isn't truly a valid reason when considering e'erything else You're not understanding the real negative points. "People could delete their posts in a shop, and that could cause issues with sales" People would most likely do as Shadøwyghøst said and "People can take advantage by spamming, posting rude things and the victim cannot take screenshots in time to report to mods" "Or if you say something you didn't mean to say, and edit just won't fix the problem. " Deleting and hiding ne'er solves problems. Apologizing and admitting to your mistakes does.
HeartOfAWizard (HWiz)..................Any
Do not PM me
Shazi's AvatarShazi
The ability to delete posts is reserved for moderators to maintain record integrity for any rulebreaking content. I will be moving this to rejected
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page