PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Ability To Delete Your Own Posts

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > The Ability To Delete Your Own Posts >

AegislashLass's AvatarAegislashLass
ultra.png
Suggestion Title: The Ability To Delete Your Own Posts Suggestion Summary: Basically you would be able to delete your own posts. Like if your shop thread is cluttered with bumps do to poor planning (like me), you could delete your own posts. Or if you realize that your post was unnecessary and so you want it gone. Or if you say something you didn't mean to say, and edit just won't fix the problem. (It probably would in pretty much any situation.) I've had many a time when I wanted to delete a post, and it's fustrating when I can do anything. Positive points: Would make threads more organized, at least shop threads. Allows for users to do more with their posts. Negative points: People could delete their posts in a shop, and that could cause issues with sales. Like a lack of a visible sale or something. If a post needed to be seen by lots of people, and it gets deleted some people would not get the message. Reason For Consideration: It would be a ability for users to have, and would make shops seem less cluttered. I personally have way to many bumps or art posts in my art shop. Everything looks like a mess and if someone orders something it might get confusing, try to locate it. Being able to delete posts would help solve this. Note: I was unable to find this suggestion in rejected, but I might not have searched hard enough. Sorry if that is the case. I do not know if people have to contact a mod for a post to be deleted, but if they do this could probably free up their inboxes.
Profile art by , Kyogres go check out their art shop!
874t.png
TO ANYONE WHO HAS TRIED TO CONTACT ME WHILE I WENT AWAY FOR AN UNEXPECTED AMOUNT OF TIME, IM SO SORRY.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page