PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Crystal Clods - A Steven Universe Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 12

Crystal Clods - A Steven Universe Clan
  • Credits
Welcome to Crystal Clods! This clan is for all the Steven Universe fans on PFQ to talk about the show/movie and its theories! There will be monthly contests for the 'artists' in the clan to show off their skills with art of gem 'sona's, humans in style of SU, diamonds, and more! Please press the tabs above to see more :) -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- If you would like to join, please fill out this form and your name will be on this list.
[b]Username:[/b] [b]Nickname(s):[/b] [b]Fav SU Moment:[/b] [b]Fav SU Episode:[/b] [b]Fav SU Character:[/b] Clan Members
  1. Bouquet (Clan Leader)
  2. Princess Alexx
  3. plusultrawolfie
Please Subscribe To The Thread To Never Miss An Update !
Contests None atm... (Starting when we reach 5+ Members)
Weekly Challenges Coming soon... (Starting when we reach 3+ Members)
Ellie's Lil' Art Corner Hello, this is my little corner where I can do commisions for you! The commisions can ONLY be SU themed and have to be your own character, not an official SU character. I can make you an entirely new 'sona if you give a lot of details on it or I can draw your already existing 'sona (They will be hand-drawn fyi). Payment will be either a Shiny or Albino pokemon (i dont mind any, they will just go forward for later art contest prizes!), and will have to be sent once comission recieved. If you would like to order, please use this form, [i]Ellie! make me ART~[/i] [b]Username:[/b] [b]SU 'Sona:[/b] [b]Details:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]
Fonts --> Google Fonts Background --> ThatBlackFox --> Deviantart Stars --> Official PFQ Shiny Star Coding --> Altered
Credits can be found in my journal = 0
auto-updating
~Reserved For Later Use~
    ~This Clan Is Officially Open~
      ~Reserved~
      Fonts --> Google Fonts Background --> ThatBlackFox --> Deviantart Star --> Official PFQ Shiny Star
      Username: Bouquet Nickname(s): Bouquet/Ellie/El Fav SU Moment: When the Crystal Gems used Rose's light cannon for the first time, the music was amazing. Fav SU Episode: 'A Single Pale Rose' Fav SU Character: Garnet
      Miss Reaper's AvatarMiss Reaper
      Username: Princess Alexx Nickname(s): Alexx Fav SU Moment: Either when we first officially see Ruby and Sapphire fuse back into Garnet. Absolutely blew my mind. Or When garnet teaches Connie and Steven not to bottle things up and talk to one another. Here comes a thought is probably one of the BEST if not THE best song to come from that show. I always disliked how everyone got so up in arms about Connie having a huge butterfly in the song and that they put so much emphasis on how big her problems were TO HER. People got genuinely mad because on paper, Stevens problems are incredibly scary and not good for a kid compared to a girl flipping a kid. But it was MASSIVE to her because it showed us her perspective and how something like that can affect someone's entire world. What I'm trying to say is that it teaches a younger audience that you shouldn't down play someone else's problems just because you think yours are worse. Fav SU Episode: Giant woman Fav SU Character: Connie without a second thought. Runner up is Sapphire because I relate to her where I bottle things up because I already know how the outcome might go but don't take a second to deal with the inbetweens or how it affects someone else. And I wanna change that about myself I'm sorry if I went on a rant
      T h e P r i n c e s s S h o p Avatar Art by Lady-Penumbra. For me
      Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official GIF from Steven Universe!

Big Quote

QUOTE originally posted by Princess Alexx

Username: Princess Alexx Nickname(s): Alexx Fav SU Moment: Either when we first officially see Ruby and Sapphire fuse back into Garnet. Absolutely blew my mind. Or When garnet teaches Connie and Steven not to bottle things up and talk to one another. Here comes a thought is probably one of the BEST if not THE best song to come from that show. I always disliked how everyone got so up in arms about Connie having a huge butterfly in the song and that they put so much emphasis on how big her problems were TO HER. People got genuinely mad because on paper, Stevens problems are incredibly scary and not good for a kid compared to a girl flipping a kid. But it was MASSIVE to her because it showed us her perspective and how something like that can affect someone's entire world. What I'm trying to say is that it teaches a younger audience that you shouldn't down play someone else's problems just because you think yours are worse. Fav SU Episode: Giant woman Fav SU Character: Connie without a second thought. Runner up is Sapphire because I relate to her where I bottle things up because I already know how the outcome might go but don't take a second to deal with the inbetweens or how it affects someone else. And I wanna change that about myself I'm sorry if I went on a rant
      Accepted!~
      Username: plusultrawolfie Nickname(s): Plusultrawolfie/Wolfie Fav SU Moment: I love when the crystal gems were sneaking Steven and Greg out of the human zoo and on their way out Pearl mouthed off Agate Bleue and mocked her xD (it was such an epic comeback!!!) Fav SU Episode: 'An Indirect Kiss' 'Island Adventure' 'We Need to Talk' Fav SU Character:Garnet(Estelle was SO GOOD voice acting as Garnet, her voice is BEUTIFUL) and Sugilite
      Profile pic made by me on pixilart at https://www.pixilart.com/plusultrawolfie I can draw pixel art profile pics(can also be animated), PM me your request if you're interested. I'll give prices in credits, GP, ZC, or shiny stone equivalent.

QUOTE originally posted by plusultrawolfie

Username: plusultrawolfie Nickname(s): Plusultrawolfie/Wolfie Fav SU Moment: I love when the crystal gems were sneaking Steven and Greg out of the human zoo and on their way out Pearl mouthed off Agate Bleue and mocked her xD (it was such an epic comeback!!!) Fav SU Episode: 'An Indirect Kiss' 'Island Adventure' 'We Need to Talk' Fav SU Character:Garnet(Estelle was SO GOOD voice acting as Garnet, her voice is BEUTIFUL) and Sugilite
      Accepted~
      @Bøuquet Are you taking SU 'sona art requests at the moment? ^-^
      @plusultrawolfie Yes I am :3 If you'd like to order one, just fill out the form on the fourth tab! <3

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page