PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Today's Interactions Page

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

BlueRekku's AvatarBlueRekku
On this page we have "Sent" "Both" and "Received." Right now the sections are static, my suggestion is to make them accordion boxes so we can view one at a time - after clicking many users the lists get long, and one must scroll past all those links to get to the Received group. Once the site goes live this is gonna be a lot more noticeable, right? XD Since accordion boxes are a thing on this site - used on many pages - why not the Interactions page? Thank you for reading c:
SparksSystem's AvatarSparksSystem
I really like being able to see my "Sent" and "Both" sections at the same time as I sometimes take screenshots of all the users I've clicked. The accordion code would make it impossible to see every interaction you've made at once. However, it would make more sense if the "Received" interactions were at the top, above the other two sections, so that you would be able to see them immediately without scrolling down.
Plural system. We use "we" to refer to ourselves. They/Them
Score: 0
Type race badge made by LycanKai
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by DarkNøva181

However, it would make more sense if the "Received" interactions were at the top, above the other two sections, so that you would be able to see them immediately without scrolling down.
Excellent point. Updated.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page