PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Block legendaries from being PotD during Tournament week

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Quillandwand's AvatarQuillandwand
Heya! Suggestion Summary: I'm suggesting that for the week of the tournament, legendaries get blocked from becoming the Pokémon of the Day. Particularly this week, it feels like a couple of days of the tournament are a bit pointless what with Hoopa and Mesprit being PotD. Positive points: - Higher activity throughout the whole week since people can more easily hatch as many eggs as possible - No wasting summon items in order to participate Negative points: - Tournament week potentially becomes a "wasted" week for people hunting legendaries - I don't actually know how common it is for two (or more) legendaries to be PotD in one week, so this could be a negligible change Reason For Consideration: Mostly because it might maximise activity and make the tournament more fun since it's easier to participate throughout.
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
Quillandwand's AvatarQuillandwand
Nope, my suggestion is specifically only about the week when the weekly tournament is happening.
I would think the suggestion idea that was rejected would still apply here. There are plenty of people who are gathering summons just to hunt today. Plus people who have been hoarding for months deserve their opportunity to get to hunt their legend. Just because you can't personally, doesn't mean it should be taken away from others.
Eggy's AvatarEggy
I can't support this, sorry. As much as it sucks that I can't score (m)any points on legendary PoTd days, I also see a silver lining in this; I'm able to take a break because it's not highly likely I would be knocked off the leaderboard for not scoring points due to the fact that legendaries aren't as easy to get, meaning it would take many people just so happening to have that many summons and being willing to use them all to present a risk of losing one's spot on the board. Besides, as it has been mentioned, there are people who are hoarding (specific) summon items so they could hunt their designated legendaries, and having them excluded from PotD during the tourney means fewer opportunities for a day where the hunters' hunted legendary is boosted by the bonus.
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
no support, exactly what eggy said
"Riddle me this, what makes the world go round? Why that's right, IT'S LOVE! Well, that and inertia along with the north and south poles, we don't talk about that tho."

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page