PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Legends: Arceus and Unova Recolours

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 282930

sojubean's Avatarsojubean
Love the red tint to the Mel Zekrom, but I have to say I'm really disappointed in the new melan Reshiram change. :/
Pokemon Art Shop | Fusion Adopt Shop | Pkmn/Items shop Active Trade Forums | Nature Collector Directory | My Journal 🍑 Naive/Timid/Impish Collector 🍑 🐝 Bee Lover 🐝
Flawless Dark Gem

Flawless Dark Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A beautiful Dark Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +18,083,351
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Nightmare Shroud

Nightmare Shroud

Summon Item

A shroud that is weaved from the darkest of nightmares. It appears to absorb light into it. With it, it's possible to summon the Legendary Pokémon Darkrai.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +8,929,891
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +7,621,340
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +7,790,619
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
InkSpook's AvatarInkSpook
Not gonna lie, real disappointed about melan Reshiram. I didn't think that one needed much changing, of course in my opinion.

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Pokémon "load" not found on line 1

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[tip="Made by MochaFox"][url="https://pfq.link/~xDzV"][img]https://imgur.com/FRTqSHO.png[/img][/url][/tip] | [pkmn=lotad (S)] [type=water][inventory=typerace] [pkmn=load (S)] | [url="https://pfq.link/~Mph4"] Hunt Spots / Joint Shop[/url]
fami's Avatarfami
to be honest, i have to heavily agree on the comments about reshiram the art is cute! but the recolors feel just a bit unneeded... and to me, the albino looks a lot like the regular one just now a bit more yellow. before it felt nicely pink tinted, and gave it a lot of charm and uniqueness of course i always appreciate works like these, cause well, it's work which is never easy, but i have to say as someone who paid zc for the previous albino reshiram, the change is a little upsetting. :< unova had a lot of nice recolors though, thank you for the changes regardless of opinions (genuinely ;w;)
official art
⚝ FAMI (he/him, 22)
TR: inactive
94.89% tanzaku collection
journal + shop
Sharpy's AvatarSharpy
chiming in to continuously suggest polls before recoloring mons...

0 💖
PFP by pinkskittypow!

Azelas's AvatarAzelas
^ Especially melans... I posted in the sprite descovery discussion but guess it's probably more relevant to post here. The quality of the sprites is top notch as usual, I love the sleek new details they have but I do wish it didn't come with such a drastic and often... harsh colour change. The albino Reshiram's original colours were absolutely beautiful, the washed out blue rings and rose? pink body. Would love to see this back instead of the current colours which actually makes it look a little sickly The melan... I actually like the desaturation compared to the original it shows off more detail, but maybe shift the green base to a purple or blue, give it back the yellow eye and brighten the rings again would make it much better.
Collecting:
Reshiram
Zacian
Zamazenta
Glastrier
Spectrier
Shinorin
Giratina
Keldeo
White Stones, Dragon and Fire Z/Frags
{Shop} - {PM Friendly} - {Avatar by Inkmonkun}
ShadyPsyduck's AvatarShadyPsyduck
I love the new sprites! :) (Edit: I don't like the new Reshiram either but oh well XD mine just got a update.)
  • 🤓
  • 🦆
  • 🪙
  • Credit🎮
(I'm smart enough not to do this, so here's something cool... (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ Cool, right?)
Duck lover irl.
I will buy Gimmighoul coins, but...
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
i am also not a fan of the Reshiram recolor, but im not surprised or even upset. theres clearly a very specific way that recolors are being done, and has been from the start. if i was more invested i would go find that Color Math Sei infamous post and talk about that as evidence no changes to the formula will be made, but im too lqzy + i know it wont change anytging. the team is so far down the line recoloring, that even if they were to change the formula they used for recolors, they would have to start over. and i dont think anyone wants that, it would take too long and be really hard on the artists. i havent liked really any of the new recolors, and as they go down the line it just takes each mon i wanted to hunt off my list. but i know these changes arent going to be reverted or changed, so its not worth hetting very upset about. just, dang. oh well.

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
Dax's AvatarDax
well, i'm immensley disappointed with reshiram like everyone else, and honestly most of the unova recolours in general, and a lot of the other recolours before that but that's for another discussion. i really don't like the majority of them, especially the albinos. as i said in an earlier post i get why they're being recoloured in this way, but it seems like a lot of people also agree that these are really disappointing. i just don't really understand why the recolours are getting some of the most unappealing and boring palettes, especially albinos. albinos for the most part were much nicer and much more appealing when they resembled /actual/ albinos. it's such a shame. i'm definitely in agreement with the sentiment that there should be community polls or something in the future regarding how much certain melans/albinos should actually be changed. as it is currently, this doesn't really seem to be pleasing many people at all. i honestly don't think most of the old albinos and melans even needed an entire rehaul, just a bit of touching up and refining would've been perfectly fine. retroactively completely changing the colours -- especially if it's something to much more dull like reshiram -- just sucks for everyone, especially people who already owned them in their previous colours or people were hunting for specific melans/albinos because they liked the previous colours (such as myself with minccino, volcarona and swoobat). some of the new ones are definitely nicer, but overall this is so disappointing and doesn't really seem fair to people who already owned these melans/albinos who were very happy with the colours and are now stuck with colours that they dislike. i just hope community feedback is taken way more into consideration about this in the future, as it is now it kind of feels like most of us are just yelling into the void with our actual critical comments.
Dax/Al | 23 | ♂ | UK
credit
Background from Pokemon TCG F2U code by Gumshoe
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
I also much prefer the previous Melan Reshiram to the current one. The new Albino Reshiram is just really hilarious to me. Yep. It sure is white! I know that quite a few people in the community would much prefer "realistic" purely white albinos to the more recent pastel albinos, and when we finally get a purely white albino, it's the already-purely-white Pokemon xDDDD
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
ShadyPsyduck's AvatarShadyPsyduck
I am very disappointed. I just got myself a Shiny Lillipup and this is what I see? Nope, I ain't getting a Albino Reshiram now. I preferred the old one! If you want me to start a Albino Hunt on Reshiram, I'm not doing it. I'd rather Shiny Hunt it. (Still have no plans on Shiny Hunting yet XD)

Pages: 123··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page