PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Legends: Arceus and Unova Recolours

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Legends: Arceus and Unova Recolours >

Dax's AvatarDax
elite.png
well, i'm immensley disappointed with reshiram like everyone else, and honestly most of the unova recolours in general, and a lot of the other recolours before that but that's for another discussion. i really don't like the majority of them, especially the albinos. as i said in an earlier post i get why they're being recoloured in this way, but it seems like a lot of people also agree that these are really disappointing. i just don't really understand why the recolours are getting some of the most unappealing and boring palettes, especially albinos. albinos for the most part were much nicer and much more appealing when they resembled /actual/ albinos. it's such a shame. i'm definitely in agreement with the sentiment that there should be community polls or something in the future regarding how much certain melans/albinos should actually be changed. as it is currently, this doesn't really seem to be pleasing many people at all. i honestly don't think most of the old albinos and melans even needed an entire rehaul, just a bit of touching up and refining would've been perfectly fine. retroactively completely changing the colours -- especially if it's something to much more dull like reshiram -- just sucks for everyone, especially people who already owned them in their previous colours or people were hunting for specific melans/albinos because they liked the previous colours (such as myself with minccino, volcarona and swoobat). some of the new ones are definitely nicer, but overall this is so disappointing and doesn't really seem fair to people who already owned these melans/albinos who were very happy with the colours and are now stuck with colours that they dislike. i just hope community feedback is taken way more into consideration about this in the future, as it is now it kind of feels like most of us are just yelling into the void with our actual critical comments.
Dax/Al | 23 | ♂ | UK
credit
Background from Pokemon TCG F2U code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page