PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Legends: Arceus and Unova Recolours

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1920212223··· 282930

Shazi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShazi
supermod799.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
The Vanillite line has been adjusted to fall in line with the userbase's expectations of the recolours
496 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
WispySoul46's AvatarWispySoul46
ultra.pnge.png
I'm going to miss the soft lychee Solosis. But fantastic work :D
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
December 2023
I don't know how y'all do it but you did it. I didn't at all care about the Trubbish and Garbodor line until the recoloring. Y'all are amazing!!😁👍
Bester: Click him or else Bleach lovers unite Are you a fan of Bleach? Come here and have to great time sharing your fandom.😁 What a beauty.😍
Hi I'm a bit confused about the new recoloring. So do the new-colored ones appear after you hover your mouse over the image? Or is the one after you hover your mouse the old image?
FloydLeech's AvatarFloydLeech
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

The Vanillite line has been adjusted to fall in line with the userbase's expectations of the recolours
The new update on the albino is cute, but do you have what they were before you updated them just now? Im still curious what that melan looked like and didn't get to see it 😅
Please check out my shop!
Shazi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShazi
supermod799.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by FloydLeech

The new update on the albino is cute, but do you have what they were before you updated them just now? Im still curious what that melan looked like and didn't get to see it 😅
you can find them on the wiki :) they are not saved on the site however
FloydLeech's AvatarFloydLeech
grandmaster.pngd.png

-snip- you can find them on the wiki :) they are not saved on the site however
Oki, thank you!
MoonlightLeaf's AvatarMoonlightLeaf
master.pnge.png
haha, same as last time, moving your cursor key rapidly off and on solosis makes it look like it's bouncing
"There's a life out there to enjoy, so enjoy it!" - Leafy, BFDI Something I got from my failure of a Ralts hunt lol- PFP from the 2022 Advent Calendar!
VanillaDemon's AvatarVanillaDemon
elite.pnge+.png
I think everything looks pretty good! Loving the new melan Ducklett & Cinccino! I'll have to hunt those some time. Not a super huge fan of the Gothita line updates. I really liked the pink in the melan, although it wasn't colored all that well. Kind of wish they had kept it. Super excited for Emolga! An update for that has been due for a while Hope the specials aren't updated to be green :/
ShadyPsyduck's AvatarShadyPsyduck
superior.png
Best. Day. Ever. I HAVE to keep on raising my qwilfish.
  • 🤓
  • 🦆
  • 🪙
  • Credit🎮
(I'm smart enough not to do this, so here's something cool... (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ Cool, right?)
Duck lover irl.
I will buy Gimmighoul coins, but...

Pages: 123··· 1920212223··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page