PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Safety PSA & Legibility Reminder

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

PinkSkittyPow's AvatarPinkSkittyPow
is my icon too fast? i can slow it down if it is, please tell me

Pow❤She/Her❤20

I like pokemon and I love Neco Arc
Link Longer LinkLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon and divider@ From MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code Signature Pagedoll @MELTY BLOOD TYPE LUMINA
KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2

QUOTE originally posted by PinkSkittyPow

Hey there, please do not use this thread for advice on whether or not something is too fast. We have Staff members with photosensitivity disorders such as Suriya and Methos who check these threads, and if there is an image here that is too fast-moving, it can trigger a reaction in them. Chances are, if you are unsure about it, it is likely too fast. Like Suriya stated in her reply to Alchemist's Fire, please PM Shazi or Cele regarding fast images or remove them to be on the safe side.
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
PinkSkittyPow's AvatarPinkSkittyPow

QUOTE originally posted by KitKatKutie2

QUOTE originally posted by PinkSkittyPow

Hey there, please do not use this thread for advice on whether or not something is too fast. We have Staff members with photosensitivity disorders such as Suriya and Methos who check these threads, and if there is an image here that is too fast-moving, it can trigger a reaction in them. Chances are, if you are unsure about it, it is likely too fast. Like Suriya stated in her reply to Alchemist's Fire, please PM Shazi or Cele regarding fast images or remove them to be on the safe side.
thank you for the answer, i will probably edit my icon to prevent any problems, again im so sorry to bother

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page