PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🧋Komore Teahouse{Free Dexing, S|A|M, and more}🧋

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 979899100101

AnAwfulDroll's AvatarAnAwfulDroll

QUOTE originally posted by Taroumaru

For trade with azure flutes, since it's value is so high, I am willing to trade anything for around the same value. For example if you are offering me an azure flute you can select multiples items that will equal around the market value (1m credits atm). However, I am very lenient when it is the otherway around. So if someone wanted to buy an azure flute from me I would be willing to bumb the value down to 700,00cr/eq I hope that answers your question
It does indeed thank you! How would you feel about an Azure Flute for your five Raijin Lamps, and your two soul hearts?
skypony101's Avatarskypony101
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
click the counter to go to my profile and get your own! 15 TR types available
skypony101's Avatarskypony101
I'm back, and so soon lol! Would you take my 225GP for your 3 fairy z fragments? Not sure how accurate the price is since there's been more market sales since I avaraged the price yesterday
Delta1413's AvatarDelta1413
I would like to dex! Which Pokemon(s): 1. shiny mega terabbit 2. totem sudowoodo 3. totem talonflame 4. totem malamar 5. shiny hisuian goodra 6. shiny hisuian sliggoo Password: gracidea Comments: thank you! i'll be online for another half hour or so now, otherwise I'll be online pretty much all day tomorrow :)
The destination is an illusion pfp credit: Choasu
Xyrnp's AvatarXyrnp
I would like to dex! Which Pokemon(s): 1. https://pokefarm.com/summary/5_MJ6 2. https://pokefarm.com/summary/5_xRY 3. https://pokefarm.com/summary/5_7Pc Password: Gracidea Comments: Cheese???
Avatar Icon (My OC) made by: Syre Chibi Runner made by: Matamoja DO NOT STEAL IT PLEASE!!!!! ^~^
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
0 /1,000
Mal du Pays's AvatarMal du Pays
I would like to dex! Which Pokemon(s): 1. I'm not in need for a specific Pokemon (as I have the fusion already prepared), I was looking to dex Ultra Necrozma (through the Ultranecrozium-Z :} Password: Gracidea Comments: Thank you so much!! And thank you so much for the earlier trade gauntlet, haha. Almost done now!
Icon is from In Stars and Time.
Delta1413's AvatarDelta1413
I would like to dex! Which Pokemon(s): 1. Havonk 2. Craysprout 3. Saytaries 4. Taurminos 5. Sagidamas Password: Gracidea Comments: Hi, me again! Hopefully we can catch each other online this time, but if not i’ve limited it to 5 so i don’t get stumped by my trade slots again :)
Porrim's AvatarPorrim
Hello! Would you swap a Ditty Egg Voucher for your Fighting Z-Crystals?
Memento Mori.

Pages: 123··· 979899100101

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page