PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Doghouse 🐾 [RELOCATING]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 899091

annador's Avatarannador
Polagator ; That is still fine; I trade summons often, so I'm sure I can find a collector. <3 WanderingThunder ; What do you mean, help out? //tilts head Actually, would you mind swapping this over to messages? I don't mind posts cluttering my thread, but I don't know if it might bug some of the subscribers. ^^; I'm sure that may be the case at some points, but I have ideas of how to work around it. ^_^
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Steel Statues for Registeel ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
@annador You seem quite busy and really want to get up your new shop. Is there a way someone can help lift your load? Yeah, no problem. Sorry! ^^; Sounds good, interested in hearing it!
On The Next Stream...

Time & Place: LIVE NOW on Twitch (Live Countdown) Game(s): Splatoon 3 (Side Order + Rank Grinding) My channel link is in my profile under (+18) Mature Code. Thank you for the support!
Credits in Profile

Wishlist

My Kane idol for 125 GP please? o:
Avatar made by Slimemold for my use only. || Yinny's Shop of Questioning! The place where I question all of life's greatest mysteries (not really; it's just a shop).

Badge Case

Starter Badge A badge for a superstar team! Earned on Route 210
Opaline Coast Gym Badge
annador's Avatarannador
Yes please! Send a trade when you can? =)
annador's Avatarannador
IMPORTANT It had been in the works for awhile that VanyaBraginsky and I were opening a new joint shop.. and finally it is ready to be opened! This shop will be closing officially, and all transactions should move to the new shop. I will leave this up for a day or two, and then will put the new thread in the info when the thread is deleted. For now, here is the lovely banner made by Dusky Peculiar! (Thread is linked on the banner. Click it. <3)

Pages: 123··· 899091

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page