PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Doghouse 🐾 [RELOCATING]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 899091

annador's Avatarannador
Welcome to The Doghouse. -- REMODELING New thread!
Credit to Dusky Pecculiar
Eventually I'll spruce this place up, maybe throw in some fresh bones. A little guide, in case your sniffer is borked. First Post: You are here. Second Post: Items Third Post: Pokemon Fourth Post: Buried Rules: 🐾 Follow PFQ and Forum Rules 🐾 Please be considerate ; I am a full-time college student who works part-time too. Replies may be slow at times. 🐾 Feel free to haggle on prices, but understand I may decline. 🐾 I would prefer if you did not buy my shinies for the sake of reselling. 🐾 Please subscribe if you are wanting to trade. It makes things a lot quicker. 🐾 No forms are necessary, but please be clear with your offer.
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Steel Statues for Registeel ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
annador's Avatarannador
Items This post is dedicated to the items portion of my shop. Looking to buy ; Wishing Stones 100 GP / 75k credits each, 1:1 most summons
0/500
Eclipse Flutes Make an offer? ZC, GP, summons all UFT Tentatively offering 125zc per flute Kane Idols 60 zc each, 125gp, 1:1 most summons
0/500
Gems 75zc per large/10 medium, ask about smaller sizes I'll buy any gem for 2k credits // 2gp each. Boxes! 1 boxbox = 100 zc = 200 gp = 200k credits
free-to-use template by Eltafez
annador's Avatarannador
Welcome to the Pokemon portion of my shop. Here you will find various pokemon I have for trade. Flash Sale! Temporary discount: Get any Shiny Minun for 1 Summon that I have less than 3 of!
annador's Avatarannador
Buried Treasure Hunt for me! I've decided that I'm a lazy little pupper, and would love if any other kind souls could bring me some bones. Currently, I'm interested in Gems and Boxes. Look in the respective tabs above for more details! Also, the thread is officially opened. Feel free to post now. Just don't woof too loud; wouldn't want to disturb the neighbors.
Rivv's AvatarRivv
Hi annador :) Wishing stone for your sapphire orb please :3 ?? First customer :D
Click to send a PM!
Currently hunting Gems
Click here to start a battle! Preference: Lvl 100
CREDITS:Coding by myself. With some assistance from Colress code for my about me. Art is all official. BlueMoonSlugmas pixelated property of PFQ. All custom edits done myself
annador's Avatarannador
Hello ; I'm sorry, it seems I didn't edit the table to be clear enough due to being lazy; I haven't summoned that legendary yet, so unfortunately the Sapphire Orb is not up for trade. ;x; I'll go re-edit the table now...
Rivv's AvatarRivv
Not a problem :)
Ka's AvatarKa
@annador hello~ 650 gp for your origin sash, tidal bell, and order's crest? ^_^
Credit :
Coding by me, Fonts from dafont, Template by trashguts.
Art by me, Avatar by BlackandWhite202, Sprite by Animela.
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
ANNADOR!!<3 2 Stones for the Medal and maybe sash? Bribes you with a Red Soul Dew for the Sapphire Orb...
annador's Avatarannador
Ka; I think I still need to rework the summons section; I intended for O. Sash to be double price from the other summons in that section. ;x; I can do 450 gp for the Tidal Bell and Order's Crest though. Cynda ; Gahh. Stones. </3 I could do two for the Sash, and let me know if you get an extra for the medal? Pretty sure you're more interested in the sash, if I remember correctly. I still haven't summoned it, and that one came from a boxxx. ;u;

Pages: 123··· 899091

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page