PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Isaac's ✨Special✨ Shop ~ Specials/Dexing/Summons

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 49505152

Sent!

Shop/Resources

Hoards

Thunder Stones and Cornn Berries
thunderstone.png 1619 of 2,222 thunderstone.png
"Why?" they asked me.
cornnberry.png 17024 of 22,222 cornnberry.png
So I replied, "Why is the greatest question of life, yet I can answer it easily. I simply wanted to."
summon_deo.png 85 of 300 summon_deo.png Buying/Swapping in Shop summon_deo.png
Also Buying/Swapping in shop: summon_xer.png summon_tpg.png summon_yve.png
little boop
Ozma's Avatarhypermode-12.pngOzma
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
hello! would you take 1 life antler, 2 stellar crystals and 9 zc for 3 tanzaku and 3 soul hearts? i figure that’s about a 90:90 value :)

ozma busy with work + college

i.pngd.pngq.png8.png
wife’s art shop trade shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon: by user Densunes Signature Pagedoll: モスロメ on Picrew divider: free to use
focusing on summon_mag.pngsummon_jir.png for july TR
Hello! Sounds fine to me! I'll send a trade and gift :)
Cryst's Avatarv-ground.pngCryst
complete.pngs.png
isaac <3 ill grab your masks of beauty for,,, 810zc plesae :') thats @ 30zc/per like we discussed! thank you <3
Cryst ✦ She/Her

JournalTrade Shop TR Score: 10,890 ✦ Hunt: 99/5920
Credits: icon + sig. code by me
I'm lazy, so I've been procrastinating responding 😭 But yis! I'll send those Mask-sksksk your way!
Blounesky's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBlounesky
hypermode.pngjunior.pnge.png
Hello! I'd like to buy your albinos Rookidie! I don't have any delta point to offer (like I litteraly have 0) but you can name your price with anything else otherwise :)
Ozma's Avatarhypermode-12.pngOzma
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
hello! stellar crystal for your tanzaku?

QUOTE originally posted by Blounesky

Hello! I'd like to buy your albinos Rookidie! I don't have any delta point to offer (like I litteraly have 0) but you can name your price with anything else otherwise :)
Hello! The "12DP" in his name isn't the asking price, it's a measure of the value of this particular Albino. I set prices based on each special's DP value, so that's why it's listed lol. Don't worry though, it seems to be something a lot of people misunderstand. I need to change it for clarity I suppose lol. His price would be 12ZC or 60GP or 60,000 Credits :)
Blounesky's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBlounesky
hypermode.pngjunior.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by TheQuirkyNinja

Hello! The "12DP" in his name isn't the asking price, it's a measure of the value of this particular Albino. I set prices based on each special's DP value, so that's why it's listed lol. Don't worry though, it seems to be something a lot of people misunderstand. I need to change it for clarity I suppose lol. His price would be 12ZC or 60GP or 60,000 Credits :)
Well in that case I'll buy it for 60gp :)

Pages: 123··· 49505152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page