PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon of the Week

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Kanehekili's AvatarKanehekili
Hello there Guys and girls and all users beyond :) i have a suggetsion in mind i would want to see a new change to the PotD instead of PotD i would think that PotW The same kinda way you can see the few upcoming V waves for those specific days i think doing that to pokemon of the day aswell that you have a few random pokemon in line like Monday Slakoth Tuesday Regigigas Wednesday Kricketot Thursday Wynaut As example I think it would benefit a lot of users that they can work their ways around by seeing if their desired pokemon is coming up for a day so it gets boosted as its still random as it is now but we get more inside information on the pokemon a bit more The downside of this tho is the Bigger suprise like i know it would still be random but let of a suprise cus now you can see a bit more of whats going to be that pokemon on monday while it is saturday: people may or may not like it and thats fine, Yes i m Aware It Does exist in a PotD Tounament ~Kane

Things I'm Collecting!:

my summons shop
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
Full support. Why is it only for the one tournement?
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
Kanehekili's AvatarKanehekili
I have no idea but it would be awesome to see it daily like v ways
clickclick4's Avatarclickclick4
full support! this would make it easier for potd hunters to coordinate their hunts, and increase the saturation of potd eggs in the shelter, since there would be time for folks to assemble good breeding pairs
polyfragmented friEndo supporter dnc with syscourse

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page