PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Pokemon of the Week

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Pokemon of the Week >

Kanehekili's AvatarKanehekili
Hello there Guys and girls and all users beyond :) i have a suggetsion in mind i would want to see a new change to the PotD instead of PotD i would think that PotW The same kinda way you can see the few upcoming V waves for those specific days i think doing that to pokemon of the day aswell that you have a few random pokemon in line like Monday Slakoth Tuesday Regigigas Wednesday Kricketot Thursday Wynaut As example I think it would benefit a lot of users that they can work their ways around by seeing if their desired pokemon is coming up for a day so it gets boosted as its still random as it is now but we get more inside information on the pokemon a bit more The downside of this tho is the Bigger suprise like i know it would still be random but let of a suprise cus now you can see a bit more of whats going to be that pokemon on monday while it is saturday: people may or may not like it and thats fine, Yes i m Aware It Does exist in a PotD Tounament ~Kane

Things I'm Collecting!:

my summons shop
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page