PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shop of shiny items (summon items, z-crystals, gems and more)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 656667

Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
Of course, gojo. Could you send the trade? I'll buy them, Lindrith. Can you send the trade? I have currently 8 large flying gems, Sir Quackie. Would it be okay if I send 20 mediums instead of 2 large?
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
Sir Quackie's AvatarSir Quackie
Sure works for me.
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
PFP made bymøffkat
I'll send 2 trades and some gifts then.
Hi I am interested in buying all your boxboxes with large gems. Do you have any preference on which type of gems would you prefer? Or would any work. Also can i sell you 4 Large Dragon Gems for some ZC/GP? thanks!
Eriz's AvatarEriz
4 Large Ghost and 2 Large fire gems for 800GP?
Avatar created by the amazing Sakaki!
Sir Quackie, I prefer fire and dragon gems for my Wishalloy, and all gems that are below 1000 in stock. Currently I'm most in need of Ghost, Psychic, Flying and Poison, but anything below 1000 in stock will do. And I will buy your 4 large dragon gems. Would you prefer GP or ZC, or both? Eriz, I will buy them. Can you send the trade?
I would love Zc. Also I will have the gems arranged by today c: Would be a mix of those you mentioned :D
I love mixes ^_^ Fairy, Ice and Dark are also welcome if it'll make it easier for you. Just send a trade when ready!
Definitely took Some time XD So my 36 Large Fire Gems, Large Electric Gem, 2 Large Ice, 14 Large Poison, 16 Large Flying, 2 Large Psychic, 6 Large Fairy and 4 Large Dark Gems for 13 Boxboxes. And 7 Large Dragon Gems for 280 ZC? thanks~
Lovely, I'll send the trades with the boxboxes, and 1 with the ZC, and then you can offer on them, and gift the remaining gems.

Pages: 1234··· 656667

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page