PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Greenbunny1998's Raffle and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 139140141142143144

RavenIsLost's AvatarRavenIsLost
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: RavenIsLost Other: ty! :D
Raven/Ray | She/They | Aro-Ace
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +1,272,136
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 50%
Naïve nature
PFP made on picrew by me :]
@ Enbees and Doodlekip: You've both been added to raffle, thank you both so much :D @ Everyone: You've all been added, thank you so much :D

Huge Congratulations to WitchyMama12 on winning today's Lucky Dip, so sorry for it being late but I fell asleep before adding everyone sorry but thank you all so much for entering :D

Proof:

• First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
WitchyMama12's AvatarWitchyMama12
Yay! Thank you!!!!
Kit kat 54's AvatarKit kat 54
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: Kit kat 54 I would like to pick the number:2528 Other: thank you c:
Avatar credit goes to RosyBird!!! If you're working to get to Arceus and need summons for legendary egg dexes, I can sell them to you for below market price here at my shop! I also have lots of free/pwyw dexes available c: If you are working on Arceus and need egg dexes, I absolutely recommend this shop! If you're working on Arceus and need help completing your pokemon dex in general, this shop has a pretty extensive living dex and is very helpful!
@ WitchyMama12: Thank you so much :D @ Kit kat 54: You've been added, thank you so much :D
XØXØ's AvatarXØXØ
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: XØXØ I would like to pick the number: 2579 Other: <3
Collecting Wishing Stars! Buying for 15 / equiv
× 203 / 500
Icon Credit : CuddlyKanin Signature Image Credit : Xenomorph
ve3oml's Avatarve3oml
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is:ve3oml I would like to pick the number:2589 Other:thank you
Avatar is my actual cat when he was a baby,
DaBirbMaster's AvatarDaBirbMaster
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: DaBirbMaster I would like to pick the number:2519 Other TY
You've all been added, thank you so much :D Kind of a bit of an announcement: Before you read I want everyone to be aware that this update will not be made until after Bingo and Raffle winners have been announced. The new update will be implemented on 25th or 26th April, the new update is I'm combining my Bingo thread on my Raffle thread because not many people have entered or continuing to enter Bingo thread and to give it more of a fighting chance plus it would be nice to add it with the Lucky Dip and Raffle. I'm not going to give too much away but if you have any questions please ask me after the update is done but when update is done and confused about anything I would definitely like you to PM me and I'll help you with anything you are confused about :D

Huge Congratulations to Jana Kennedy on winning the Albino and SuperJedi224 on winning the Shiny but both on winning this month's Raffle and thank you all so much :D Today or tomorrow i'll make the big update I said on previous post :D

Edit: Sorry forgot to add screenshot proof

Proof of Albino:

Proof of Shiny

Pages: 123··· 139140141142143144

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page