PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Greenbunny1998's Raffle and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests > Greenbunny1998's Raffle and more >

You've all been added, thank you so much :D Kind of a bit of an announcement: Before you read I want everyone to be aware that this update will not be made until after Bingo and Raffle winners have been announced. The new update will be implemented on 25th or 26th April, the new update is I'm combining my Bingo thread on my Raffle thread because not many people have entered or continuing to enter Bingo thread and to give it more of a fighting chance plus it would be nice to add it with the Lucky Dip and Raffle. I'm not going to give too much away but if you have any questions please ask me after the update is done but when update is done and confused about anything I would definitely like you to PM me and I'll help you with anything you are confused about :D
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page