PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Greenbunny1998's Raffle and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 120121122123124··· 144145146

Shruikan's AvatarShruikan
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: Shruikan Other: Thanks for hosting, and Happy New Year!
Amazing avatar commissioned from KATBITES in their shop!
~ I used to be called RoryL5457! ~
Orchid's AvatarOrchid
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: Orchid I would like to pick the number: 2205 Other: lol I should probably remember to sign up for the regular raffle too.
2,258 Type Race Hunt: 25 / 3161 / 0 Journal Avatar by Janssi for my use only
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: Matt The Vampire Other: Thank you so much for hosting little things like this! Hope everyone has a wonderful New Year's!
Make sure you're taking care of yourself, your mental health, and physical health <3
@ Everyone who's entered raffle: You've all been added ,thank you all so much :D @ Everyone who's entered Lucky Dip: You've all been added thank you all so much :D @ Xygallix: Yeah I definitely prefer when lucky Dip is open for anyone who's entering both at same time to fill both forms on same post and thank you so much :D @ PenLynnWinn: Nope I plan ahead so when I get to last field or last two fields I buy lot of shinies and Albinos but really kind people have PMed me offering to help which I find very sweet but I always refuse :D @ Orchid: I understand it's easy to forget lol

Huge congratulations to Seranity on winning today's Lucky Dip, thank you all so much for entering. Thank you all for wishing me a happy new year and Merry Christmas and I hope everyone has an amazing new year :D

Proof:

• First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: YêêtYêêtGôd I would like to pick the number: 2206 Other: Hope y'all have a good New Year's!
Score: 835
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
● Type Race tracker made by: LycanKai ●Shop: YeetGods Shop
SpiritX's AvatarSpiritX
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: SpiritX I would like to pick the number: 2203 Other: Thank you !!
Free Pokemon in my "free (ask)" ^^/ (please PM me with links!) Selling art (human + feral)
Lv. 36 — 2,512 / 3,997
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostFairy
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
Otterwot's AvatarOtterwot
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: Otterwot I would like to pick the number: 2271 Other: Happy new year!!
You've all been added, thank you all so much :D
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: cemeterygarden I would like to pick the number: 2237 Other: thanks so much :)
jhumpage42's Avatarjhumpage42
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: jhumpage42 I would like to pick the number: 2260 Other: Happy New Year!

Pages: 123··· 120121122123124··· 144145146

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page