PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Greenbunny1998's Raffle and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests > Greenbunny1998's Raffle and more >

@ Everyone who's entered raffle: You've all been added ,thank you all so much :D @ Everyone who's entered Lucky Dip: You've all been added thank you all so much :D @ Xygallix: Yeah I definitely prefer when lucky Dip is open for anyone who's entering both at same time to fill both forms on same post and thank you so much :D @ PenLynnWinn: Nope I plan ahead so when I get to last field or last two fields I buy lot of shinies and Albinos but really kind people have PMed me offering to help which I find very sweet but I always refuse :D @ Orchid: I understand it's easy to forget lol

Huge congratulations to Seranity on winning today's Lucky Dip, thank you all so much for entering. Thank you all for wishing me a happy new year and Merry Christmas and I hope everyone has an amazing new year :D

Proof:

• First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page