PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Greenbunny1998's Raffle and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 119120121122123··· 144145146

doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: doodlekip Other: Thank you! c:

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
Let's go, Gigavolt Havoc! Type Race Score: 904
SeshieLover's AvatarSeshieLover
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: SeshieLover I would like to pick the number: 2277 Other: thank you. Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: SeshieLover Other: thank you.
My type race4704. My trade thread can be found here
× 191 / 500 ---value at 20zc-will buy or swap
Avitar Sprite credit Zorualord14
Bondsmith's AvatarBondsmith
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: Bondsmith I would like to pick the number: 2223 Other: thank you! <3
RavenIsLost's AvatarRavenIsLost
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: RavenIsLost I would like to pick the number: 2229 Other: ty :> Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: RavenIsLost Other: tysm :D
Raven/Ray | She/They | Aro-Ace
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +1,325,804
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 50%
Naïve nature
PFP made on picrew by me :]
PenLynnWinn's AvatarPenLynnWinn
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: PenLynnWinn Other: you must have an army of people helping you wiht prizes or smth becuase you always have so many all hte itme x'D
Type Race Score: 0/5,000
bbcode for TR rotation by Hakano Riku | Avatar by WilliamAllen
AI's AvatarAI
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: AI I would like to pick the number: 2255 Other: Thank you and happy holidays! Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: AI Other: Thank you!
silently1's Avatarsilently1
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is:silently1 I would like to pick the number:2269 Other: happy new year :) Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: Other:
av by Cledànio ~♡ trainer by Silver_Raven
Team Inferno Overdrive trophy by Noahverse
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Seranity's AvatarSeranity
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: Seranity Other: happy new year :)

seranity | she/her | hunting:

Shop credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon & Pagedoll @plushy Custom Pixel Ritzey Pink @CaptainNessbot
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: Determinedspade Other: Happy New Year!!!!
Mikayla • She/her • Other JournalSiblingToyhouseFlight Rising Feel free to send me a PM, spar(s), trade(s), or gifts! Type Race Score: 56
MelanUmbreon4's AvatarMelanUmbreon4
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: MelanUmbreon4 I would like to pick the number: 2242 Other: Happy Early New Year and Happy Late Christmas!
Type Race Score: 791
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide

Pages: 123··· 119120121122123··· 144145146

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page