PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Greenbunny1998's Raffle and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 111112113114115··· 144145146

doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: doodlekip Other: Thank you for doing these!! :]

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
Let's go, Gigavolt Havoc! Type Race Score: 904
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: LowKeyLoki13 Other: :)
@ Dartrix: Yeah I'm so glad you reminded me and I'm really glad you are enjoying Lucky Dip, thank you so much :D @ Bondsmith: That means a lot and I really appreciate it, thank you so much :D @ Turbuggy: I've added you on both, thank you so much :D @ Everyone: You've all been added, thank you all so much :D
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: Determinedspade Other: Dont know if this is still happening but why not! Let me know if it isnt
Mikayla • She/her • Other JournalSiblingToyhouseFlight Rising Feel free to send me a PM, spar(s), trade(s), or gifts! Type Race Score: 56
Yep still open lol but you've been added and thank you so much :D
RavenIsLost's AvatarRavenIsLost
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: RavenIsLost Other: ty! :D
Raven/Ray | She/They | Aro-Ace
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +1,328,491
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 50%
Naïve nature
PFP made on picrew by me :]
@ RavenIsLost: You've been added, thank you so much :D

Huge Congratulations to Bondsmith on winning todays Lucky Dip and Thank you all so much :D

Proof:

Bondsmith's AvatarBondsmith
OH MY GOODNESS!! Thanks so much <3 what a cutie patootie! it's even my preferred nature :D
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Congrats @Bondsmith!
Pfp from Pfq
Karista 033's AvatarKarista 033
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: Karista 033 I would like to pick the number: 2148 Other: Thank you for hosting and happy holidays! ^_^
May 2024 Team Rock banner by MochaFox. Get a banner for your team here: Type Race Templates Type Race Points: 1321 Art Credits on Profile Page. My shop -- Kari's Shopping Center

Pages: 123··· 111112113114115··· 144145146

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page