PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Greenbunny1998's Raffle and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 7778798081··· 144145146

paimon's Avatarpaimon
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: paimon I would like to pick the number: any! Other: ty :3
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: OrangeMosquitoe I would like to pick the number: 13 please! If it's not available, then any is fine Other: Thanks for hosting the raffle and good luck to everyone! :D
  • c l i c c
  • Collecting/buying
  • Reminder/credit
here's my shop if you're interested :') 494
109/500 17-20ZC (market price dependent; priority) my collectors price
21/500! 12-19ZC my collectors price (MP dependent/second priority)
2/500! 20ZC my collectors price
don't forget to drink water ~Pfp is from The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (Van Zieks!) coded this myself with the help of the wiki's useful BBCode guide
pachimaroo's Avatarpachimaroo
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: pachimaroo I would like to pick the number: 1847 Other: thanks for hosting!
🩸🌑 “You are bold. I honor your independence. You are one to teach the gods their limits. I hope the bards will praise the glory of your death in song.” collecting !
credit
Background from The Elder Scrolls iii: Morrowind Avatar by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
mechaerial's Avatarmechaerial
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: Speakenth I would like to pick the number: 1882 Other: Thanks for hosting!!
dinogolfer's Avatardinogolfer
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: dinogolfer I would like to pick the number: 1847 Other: Thanks as always!
  • Collecting Summons!
  • Feed Me Plz <3
  • Feed me too!
  • Trophies&Credits!
Buying Music Boxes for 35ZC each.
271/500
Buying Diamond Tiaras for 20ZC each.
71/500
Will also pay in other currencies!
Lv. 36 — 3,674 / 3,801
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicGrass
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
Lv. 100 — +96,248
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFighting
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
Pfp is the official King Dedede (pink variant) render from Smash Ultimate.
breakneck blitz sept '23 win | made by @BlueBlissey
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
'Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus'
Made by Cometily
You've all been added and thank you so much :D @ Dinogolfer: I'm so sorry but that raffle number been picked but i'll send you a PM as well.

Lucky Dip is now open so in 24 hours I'll announce the winner to the Lucky Dip

About Lucky Dip

- Lucky Dip is only open for 24 hours - You won't be able to choose your number it'll be automatic in order you entered so if you was second person to post you would be second username added. - You'll automatically get three numbers: 1 person 1 2 person 1 3 person 1 4 person 2 5 person 2 6 person 2 and so on - If you already entered raffle please make a new post with will Lucky Dip form but if you haven't and you are just entering raffle please fill out both forms on same post. - There will be more than one Lucky Dip every month but next Lucky Dip is on main post. - Please read rules because rules have been altered. Any questions you have please PM me Thank you.
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
CQHerosteve's AvatarCQHerosteve
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: CQHerosteve Other: Nice
Made by CQHerosteve
Profile Picture Made by me. Maravol belongs to PFQ, Typhlosion belongs to Pokemon
doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: goodmorningblue Other: Thank you for hosting!! c:

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
Let's go, Gigavolt Havoc! Type Race Score: 917
You've both been added to Lucky Dip and thank you both so much :D
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: Tapu Lele Other: thanks for hosting :)
Pfp from Pfq

Pages: 123··· 7778798081··· 144145146

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page