PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Greenbunny1998's Raffle and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 7273747576··· 144145146

vurren's Avatarvurren
Hi Greenbunny1998 I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: I would like to pick the number: 1714 Other: thank you so much for this! ^_^

Vurren | It/They | 23

#1 carnivine fan and objectmon defender
Website (13+) JournalArt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon from SuMo Pokeani Signature Pagedoll @Bounbun PMD:E Carnivine Gifs from PMD Sprite Repository
StarlessSky's AvatarStarlessSky
Hi Greenbunny1998 I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: StarlessSky I would like to pick the number: 1778 Other:
Avatar made for me by VanillaDemon of my OC. Made by angelatos! Sky; She/her; I am the kind of person to quote verbatim from Jane Eyre. Unprompted. In text conversations. Beware. ^^My first shiny hatched
Hey, welcome back! It's good to see you. Hi Greenbunny1998 I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: ShootingStarRain I would like to pick the number: Anything works. Other: TYSM for hosting ^^ BTW, IDK if you want opinions, but, um, maybe a post saying a new raffle is in place? I just subscribe to the thread and keep forgetting to check the main post -w- Just an opinion, sorry to offend you if you don't take those T-T
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
You've all been added thank you so much :D @ ShootingStarRain: Thank you so much for subscribing and please don't worry about giving me opinions on how you think the raffle could be better because I'm definitely happy to hear what everyone has to say and if anyone is unclear on anything about my raffle i'd definitely would like to know because I can't do anything about it if I don't know :D
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
SpiritX's AvatarSpiritX
Hi Greenbunny1998 I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: SpiritX I would like to pick the number: 1701 Other: TYSM!
Free Pokemon in my "free (ask)" ^^/ (please PM me with links!) Selling art (human + feral)
Lv. 36 — 2,512 / 3,997
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostFairy
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
You've been added and thank you so much :D
comedypink's Avatarcomedypink
Hi Greenbunny1998 I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: comedypink I would like to pick the number: 575 Other: 👍
avi is Jake Marshall from Ace Attorney
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 28 — 2,013 / 2,437
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness MAX
Serious nature
click.
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime F2U code by Gumshoe
I'm so sorry Comedypink but the raffle numbers for this month are between 1,700 - 1,800 but I'll send you a PM and thank you so much :D
comedypink's Avatarcomedypink
oops. in any case- My Username is: comedypink I would like to pick the number: 1757 Other: is this alright now? also, nw
toychest's Avatartoychest
Hi Greenbunny1998 I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: King Kat I would like to pick the number: 1735 Other:ty!
Picture is my OC, Waffleduck Shop: https://pfq.link/~MJgw Art Shop: https://pfq.link/~Mzp2
Score: 0 By LycanKai
By BlueBlissey

Pages: 123··· 7273747576··· 144145146

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page