PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Greenbunny1998's Raffle and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 6970717273··· 144145146

nïnetynïne's Avatarnïnetynïne
Hi Greenbunny1998 I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: rosiiie I would like to pick the number: 1621 Other: thank you!!!
ro - she/her - lonely/naughty Fairy Score : 0
trophy art by me,pixeled by inkiezach
☆☆ Local Wishforge Stall [GEMS/RTES/RELICS] ☆☆ Avatar art by elephants2754 (inactive)
Maristar1214's AvatarMaristar1214
Hi Greenbunny1998 I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is:maristar1214 I would like to pick the number: 1614 Other: thank you so much for the opportunity
Check my UFT, Type Race, Free,and PWYW if you would like to trade Pokémon Pm me if your looking for a certain summon or want me to box box hunt or want me to shelter hunt for you Also pm me if I have any megas you would like to dex also anyone can mass click me thank you
puffbabe's Avatarpuffbabe
Hi Greenbunny1998 I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: puffbabe I would like to pick the number: 1686 Other: Tysm for the chance! <3
You've all been added and thank you so much :D

I would like to give huge congratulations to Silently1 for winning the albino and ObaoziO for winning the shiny and thank you so much everyone :D

Proof of albino:

Proof of shiny:

• First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Hi Greenbunny1998 I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: Finizen I would like to pick the number: 1776 Other: I love these raffles thanks for always hosting these :)
Pfp from Pfq
Gem217's AvatarGem217
Hi Greenbunny1998 I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: Gem217 I would like to pick the number: 1717 Other: Woo! Another go!
Pokemon trainer since '99
Score: 1090
Credit to LycanKai
× 391 / 500
Buying for 20zc
paimon's Avatarpaimon
Hi Greenbunny1998 I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is:paimon I would like to pick the number:any Other: ty!!!
soozy's Avatarsoozy
Hi Greenbunny1998 I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: soozy I would like to pick the number: 1755 Other: thanks for hosting! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*: ・゚

☆ soozy | she/her | 23 ☆ ☆ time zone: PST (7 hours behind ST) ☆ ☆ PMs are always open! ☆ Type Race Score: 0 Bug; next Dark
ObaoziO's AvatarObaoziO
Hi Greenbunny1998 I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: ObaoziO I would like to pick the number: 1799 Other: Thank you so much for hosting!
doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
Hi Greenbunny1998 I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: goodmorningblue I would like to pick the number: 1744 (A random number is fine if this one's already been chosen!) Other: Thank you for hosting as always! c:

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
Let's go, Gigavolt Havoc! Type Race Score: 904

Pages: 123··· 6970717273··· 144145146

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page