PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Greenbunny1998's Raffle and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 151152153154

You've both been added, thank you both so much :D @ Wwx: You're welcome :D @ LeCasper: I'm so sorry but the next Lucky Dip doesn't start until 30th June so sorry
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your Bingo please! My Username Is: Purpledracø134 My Bingo Ticket:

Bingo Ticket

Row 1: Row 2: Row 3: Row 4: Row 5: Row 6: Row 7: Row 8: Row 9:
q.pngX 4.pngX g.pngX i.pngX a.pngX 8.pngX y.pngX k.pngX 0.pngX
g.pngX y.pngX g.png 4.pngX 2.pngX b.pngX t.pngX c.pngX r.png
m.pngX k.png 4.pngX m.png d.pngX y.pngX u.png 0.pngX c.pngX
Other: Hope I do well! and if I messed up on the ticket, pls tell me (edit: I put 2 light orange and 2 reds, forgetting dark purple and pink, but I fixed it!)
Score: 757
Button from type race art forum by LycanKai :D Avatar from this forum Shop! Journal!
@ Purpledracø134: Yeah, all looks correct unless my eyes saw wrong lol but you've been added and thank you so much :D @ Everyone:

Huge Congratulations to PenLynnWinn on winning this months raffle!, thank you all so much :D

Proof:

Bingo will start soon so it's last chance to enter before I put all screenshots on main post this will give me some time to add all Pokèmon on the wheel ready for me to spin for screenshots :D

BINGO! I updated my ticket with the pokemon chosen
Sorry I didn't notice your mistakes with Ticket but thank you so much for fixing them for me:D Yep, I'll send you Bingo Prize and thank you so much :D
It was fun! Thanks for hosting it!
I'm glad you enjoyed it, thank you so much and new Raffle and Bingo just been updated :D
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your Raffle please! My Username is:Purpledraø134 I would like to pick the number:2828 Other: Good luck everyone!
SuperJedi224's AvatarSuperJedi224
ultra.pnge+.png
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your Raffle please! My Username is: SuperJedi224 I would like to pick the number: 2825 Other: ty
Jordana's AvatarJordana
ace.png
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your Raffle please! My Username is:Jordana I would like to pick the number:2800 Other:Thanks for hosting!!

Pages: 123··· 151152153154

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page