PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

To send more than one spar battle

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123

I was thinking about the Credits lost if they decline or wasted if no reply but decided not to say because people might say it doesn't cost much but if you are sending lots of Spars and no replies what may not be much can add up and thank you so much :D
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Bump
Bump
Bump
Azurealis's AvatarAzurealis
Yes, please! It honestly makes no sense that there is only one sparring slot. Perhaps users can start with two or three, and buy expansions like in the trade center? Just a thought! This would make sparring so much more enjoyable and less frustrating! Full support!

Azu ✦ She/Her ✦ Minor

"Oh look! See that, there in the distance? It's the consequences of your actions!" ‧₊˚Hey there! I'm Azu. Nice to meet you!₊˚‧
Art Shop Comiccredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @me! Pagedoll @me!
Support! I've been recieving spars from many other users and would love to send them to others just for the fun of it. The limit kind of annoys me, especially since its only one at a time-
  • About
  • Links
  • Credits
Mango/Llionare | 17 | He/They/Joltik | Artist who thinks of train men 24/7

Field clicks appreciated! | Current hunt: Sneaslets!
Journal |Pms/trades:✔|Trade shop
Music recommendation:Rising Kingdom by Captainsparklez/TryHardNinja
Name: Kudari <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Pfp by King-Psycholyze (Free to use.)
Joltik art from Pokemon TCG.
Clan button made by MochaFox.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page