PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

To send more than one spar battle

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123

To send more than one spar battle: I noticed you can only send one spar battle at a time when I was doing spar battles with someone to help complete both our tasks and it would help us at a lot to send more than one spar battle. It won't just help us but everyone who needs to complete the spar battle task or loves spar battles in general so they can send multiple spar battles to multiple people who also enjoy doing spar battles. Positives: - Helps everyone needing to complete battle tasks. - People who enjoy doing spar battle get to send multiple to same person or multiple users. - No waiting to send another spar battle to another user. Negatives: I can't think of any negatives sorry Reason for consideration: I honestly think this would help everyone who also struggling with battle task and everyone who loves doing spar battles. Thank you so much for everyone who's read and thought about this idea
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Cele's AvatarCele
100% conditionless and complete support, I put off this task for so so so long because I could only do one at a time and that made it... painful. OTL Even the addition of "spar slots" would just be... a complete boon.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I support this 100% I'd like to send out more spars while waiting for any current ones finish and it tends to take a while because those people you want to spar with get busy but you really want to continue to spar especially for those spar goals people want to complete for those extra credits or those who wanna do it for fun.
Pfp from Pfq
Complete support~ I forgot sparing even existed. Perhaps, this would make it more relevant. XDD I'm still on the level 4 task. ("Win 50 Battles, 17/50")
HeartOfAWizard (HWiz)..................Any
Do not PM me
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
Support. I hate sending a spar and having to wait till they are online to send another spar to someone else.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 25 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
Sassmotron's AvatarSassmotron
Support. There are two people I'm trading spars with and I feel bad not returning a spar request because I'm waiting for the other person to get back online. If spam is a concern or you don't want people to be able to mass grind through spar tasks then I'd definitely support a limit. Maybe one spar request per training bag?
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
Support! It would be nice to have the ability to send out more than one spar at a time, especially for those completing the quests OR those running Gyms. (Even when some/most Gyms say you send the request, if you're challenging multiple Gyms at a time, it woud be useful). I like the idea of having something like spar slots, similar to the scour slot and the trade slot thingies you can get? Or there could just be a max cap, e.g. 10 spars or 5 spars at a time. Sorry if I'm being confusing >w<
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code
dark0124's Avatardark0124
Support! I think its always annoying to send a spar and have to wait like a million years until they respond with "sorry no thanks" or just get beaten up by something just to have the cycle repeat again. Pokefarm is a game about waiting for stuff to hatch or something but I don't want to wait for my mightyena to die by a small cut and faint. I think the thing is that if you cant use the same pokemon in different spars with different ppl then you cant really pick ur faves. tbh i cant see any negatives to this so yeah, good job this is one of my first long forum posts so don't go hard on me xd EDIT:I'm sorry If I thread hijacked a bit there I get carried away sometimes 😅
Uhhhhh... current hunt?
× 5 / 100
× 1 / 69
baiiiii! have a nice day!
Don't worry you definitely didn't hijack the thread and thank you so much everyone
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
Definitely support this, even though I don't spar, I think even increasing the cap to 5 or so would be a lot more convenient. I can understand not having infinite outgoing spars because that would allow people to spam others, but a reasonable cap surely wouldn't be a problem.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page