PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ability To Adopt From Shelter With Full Egg Party

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123

FayeKittie's AvatarFayeKittie
collector.pnge.png
I support this as a new user. I would love the option~ I'm currently doing a Mimikyu hunt and also want to do my shelter adoption quest and build up my shelter pass goal.
doctormorbid's Avatardoctormorbid
grandmaster.pngd+.png
bumping-
『 icon from mindhack 』
yyr twig's Avataryyr twig
collector.pngd.png
FULL support. especially if it was a special unlock, like someone before me said. would be useful and would totally just make the shelter better and easier (+ sometimes i find specials but i cant adopt them. frustrating. happened abt 3-2 times, maybe 1 with a delta, but still)
PFP made by riptides (on pokefarm)
*spams support* if i had a nickle for every time i found a legendary in the shelter i wanted to adopt but had a full party, i would have two nickles. which isn't alot, but its weird that it happened twice
"Riddle me this, what makes the world go round? Why that's right, IT'S LOVE! Well, that and inertia along with the north and south poles, we don't talk about that tho."
DeltaSystem's AvatarDeltaSystem
arceus.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by HaveAcookie

*spams support* if i had a nickle for every time i found a legendary in the shelter i wanted to adopt but had a full party, i would have two nickles. which isn't alot, but its weird that it happened twice
I would be a billionaire. I like to horde varients/exclusives/mythical/legendaries but I've been having full or nearly full parties due to hunts or working on my dex lately. Speaking of dexing, sometimes I find a pokemon that isn't normally in the shelter and need for my dex, but can't until the eggs in my party hatch. By the time I can adopt it, it's already gone. This would help users who want to work on their dex majorly on top of older players with their personal goals, full support!
~Delta 🪐
Made by HorrorGal13
  • Main
  • Credits
Your chaotic mess. Type Race Points: 362
Tabs by Esme Avatar made with this awsome picrew!
RF097820's AvatarRF097820
master.pngd+.png
i support it would be easer
if anyone needsany help im always happy to help ------------------------------------------------------------------ any art i can make u can take creadit of it idc to much long as u pay mine and inkys shop ;3
Goatlady's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGoatlady
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
Part of playing any game is about balancing and controlling your inventory (storage) and board (playing space), in this game that would be your fields and party. If you remove the need to juggle your board between the two options of hatching or adding pokemon, then you're removing a large part of the gameplay of this game in particular. If you're shelter hunting, just hatch 5 eggs at a time and leave a gap there for adopting from the shelter. Plan ahead for that. Use your problem solving skills (something gaming actually enhances through practice and humans are naturally fantastic at, because of how our brain works) to juggle the space provided to play in. No support for this from me.
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 2101
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,370,509
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(item.png: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,975,959
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
wikieditor.pngmaster.pngc.png
This has also been rejected before EDIT: found a similar thread https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/279472/Send-to-Field-Option-for-Shelter-POLL
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

This has also been rejected before
wait it has? also nice pfp
doctormorbid's Avatardoctormorbid
grandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Goatlady

Part of playing any game is about balancing and controlling your inventory (storage) and board (playing space), in this game that would be your fields and party. If you remove the need to juggle your board between the two options of hatching or adding pokemon, then you're removing a large part of the gameplay of this game in particular. If you're shelter hunting, just hatch 5 eggs at a time and leave a gap there for adopting from the shelter. Plan ahead for that. Use your problem solving skills (something gaming actually enhances through practice and humans are naturally fantastic at, because of how our brain works) to juggle the space provided to play in. No support for this from me.
i can understand that, and true it can be worked around with 5 eggs in a party, but if this form of gameplay is a hindrance and not enjoyable, i see no reason for the option not to be there. a game should be fun, not a chore! but that's just how i experience the shelter adoptions :0

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page