PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ability To Adopt From Shelter With Full Egg Party

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123

doctormorbid's Avatardoctormorbid
When I say adopting from the shelter with a full egg party, I'm not talking about adopting eggs of course, but Pokemon since they could just go straight to the fields, like when you're adopting with at least one Pokemon still in your party. I think it'd be most helpful for people who are hunting who want to do other things in between but don't have the space, people hatching 10K eggs or legendaries, or on days when you want to hatch new eggs AND find new mon. Also for shelter adopting boost days. In addition to this, now that I think about it, would we be able to adopt from the shelter without having to replace a party Pokemon with the adopted mon? It's unhelpful when trying to idly level (unless it's an egg, of course).
『 icon from mindhack 』
clickclick4's Avatarclickclick4
Support! I've been meaning to suggest this for a couple of weeks for all the reasons listed above. Even on PF1 it seemed silly to me that a pokémon from the shelter had to join your party before going to a field. EDIT: Maybe make this an ability you unlock after a certain number of adoptions?
polyfragmented friEndo supporter dnc with syscourse
Rhulk's AvatarRhulk
Support. I dont want to have to wait like- 6 days being able to adopt again because I'm shiny hunting legendaries/mythicals.
Pfp art by PinkSkittyPow
ghostïfy's Avatarghostïfy
Support You can hatch a full party while shelter hunting!
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I definitely support this! I'd like to continue shelter hunting while hatching eggs especially if you're trying to make a specific breeding pair or just looking to complete your pokemon dex entries
Pfp from Pfq
Shania13171's AvatarShania13171
Definitely support this! The amount of times I've seen a pokemon I want in the shelter but I can't snag it because my party is full. This would solve the problem and also be very feasible.
mainemythica's Avatarmainemythica
Support! I'm still pretty new and find breeding for shinies/albinos really cool, but I am trying to get as many of the new eggs and poke before I do so, and it would just be a bit more convienient to have 6 eggs going instead of 5 while shelter hunting.
Mercy's AvatarMercy
definitely support, i love this idea! i think it would encourage some users to play more/ be more active as well! since there'd be things for you to do during that waiting period while you hatch eggs.
Missmagius's AvatarMissmagius
I support this. I like to use my adoptions up, but always have eggs in my party.
dark0124's Avatardark0124
support! as a person who is just starting my party is always full with eggs to fill my pokedex and eggdex and its so annoying to have to wait until I can adopt again
current hunt because more number in online game is nice
× 38 / 100

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page