PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dragonstarr's Agora (Specials, Items and More!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 1920212223··· 282930

Crysania's AvatarCrysania
🤎🧡🤎 Hi! I would be interested in buying 77 Medium Water Gems for 154zc if I am able. (I'll probably come back for the others once I get more ZC 👀) 🤎🧡🤎
Dragonstarr12's AvatarDragonstarr12

QUOTE originally posted by Crysania

🤎🧡🤎 Hi! I would be interested in buying 77 Medium Water Gems for 154zc if I am able. (I'll probably come back for the others once I get more ZC 👀) 🤎🧡🤎
Of course! Let me get those converted and sent ^^
Custom Made Sprites: Items, Specials and more at The Agora
Crysania's AvatarCrysania
🤎🧡🤎 Hello, hello! I'm back for the rest of those water gems 😍 I have a different deal this time if you're interested! I have: 1 + 1 + 94zc = 194zc total For: 97 Medium Water Gems. 🤎🧡🤎

QUOTE originally posted by Crysania

🤎🧡🤎 Hello, hello! I'm back for the rest of those water gems 😍 I have a different deal this time if you're interested! I have: 1 + 1 + 94zc = 194zc total For: 97 Medium Water Gems. 🤎🧡🤎
Sounds good! I'll get those sent over! If I stop midway I've eun out of trade slots ^^
Bump!
I like the look of those 1.5k fire gems :) Would you be willing to trade them up to medium for ease of trading? Would still be a lot but more manageable for sure. If my math is right that comes out to about 1636GP?
× 26 / 300 (Round 2)
i didn't just splatter paint, i WAS my paint
Scorpio's AvatarScorpio
Hello! I would like to sell you my 2 Thunder Feathers for 100zc. Would that be acceptable for you?
Looking for Kusunagi's.
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Trophy made by user Cryst! The art in my avatar was made by me, Scorpio, for the purposes of using it on this site and other sites that I am a member of, including my YouTube channel.

QUOTE originally posted by HandymanToover

I like the look of those 1.5k fire gems :) Would you be willing to trade them up to medium for ease of trading? Would still be a lot but more manageable for sure. If my math is right that comes out to about 1636GP?
Yup! Just to be sure it'd be 137 medium gems once converted that you're wanting?

QUOTE originally posted by Scorpio

Hello! I would like to sell you my 2 Thunder Feathers for 100zc. Would that be acceptable for you?
Sounds good! I'll send over the trade!
I'm baaaack :) Could I offer my Ice Feather and Thunder Feather for 500GP total?

QUOTE originally posted by HandymanToover

I'm baaaack :) Could I offer my Ice Feather and Thunder Feather for 500GP total?
Sure thing!

Pages: 123··· 1920212223··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page