PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Rosetta's Tables

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123

Rosetta22's AvatarRosetta22
I don't mind people posting! ^_^ But an Unown chart is a great idea! <3 I'll go ahead and work on that starting Monday. I'm on my tablet right now and that makes it a bit difficult. ;-_-
  • Sprites
  • Fav Eevees
  • Babies

QUOTE originally posted by Rosetta22

I don't mind people posting! ^_^ But an Unown chart is a great idea! <3 I'll go ahead and work on that starting Monday. I'm on my tablet right now and that makes it a bit difficult. ;-_-
Ok! I completely understand, I NEED my computer to update my shop, journal, about me, and fields. All of which are STILL not organized. Lol
Lol! But if you happen to be doing the dreaded Unown egg breeding like me, here is a little helpful site that's been helping me out. https://pfq.eltafez.com/calculator/unownbreeding
The Unknown Chart is now made! Posted on first page. <3
Thanks! I do really like the Black Sprites, but what does “Egg Hatched” mean?
Oh! That's for if you are trying to breed all the different Unknown eggs, since each type of Unknown has its own egg. ^_^ Each Unknown Egg counts toward your egg dex, so it's nice to keep track of. (Also, helps out with going for Arceus rank.)
Oh, I didn’t know that. That’s pretty cool, thanks!
Yw! Hope it helps you out! <3
Hope'sUnicorn's AvatarHope'sUnicorn
Eeveelutions
Total Shiny Albino Melanistic
Picture
549/3,000
Bumping to keep thread!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page