PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Special Pokemon From Anime

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

DanielTheCake's AvatarDanielTheCake
Sweet and simple suggestion: Anime pokemon. I am suggesting that pokemon such as Goh's Magikarp to be added, in a way that lists their difference without tying to the trainer. For example: The difference would be a larger sprite and rarity. In another example, Crystal Onix would be changed with an item, (permanent) and would have the type weakness/strength changes as in the anime, being a weakness to Fire and a strength to Water. One more. On Pinkan Island, many pokemon are found to become pink in color after being on a diet of pink berries their entire life. I suggest Pink Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree, Mankey, and the Weedle line. Not all of these need to be added, but I do wish for it to at least be explored, as some variants are very interesting, such as Snowlax and Golden Sudowoodo. Please consider and have a nice day. Note: not requesting custom pokemon, requesting pokemon from anime.
Visit my art shop for cheap art! Avatar created by me. banner made by Kingtotodile, an amazing artist!

reposted

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
In a way something like this was rejected but mostly with the crystal onix part https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/119014/Crystal-Onix https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/153860/Crystal-Onix/1 I just want to point out that yes these were in the anime and would only be canon to the anime only. As nice as it would be to have a pink butterfree but in a way this would still fall under this here

QUOTE originally posted by Summary of Rejected Suggestions

IMPORTANT NOTE: We DO NOT accept player suggestions for new Pokemon designs, including Exclusives (Fakemon) and Variants. This also extends to suggestions for Trainer Outfits. This is for Important Legal Reasons, like right-to-use and potentially contracting with minors.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Suggesting variants from official sources has nothing to do with suggesting player-made variants. We wouldn't be contracting with minors to licence their design into our game, so that rejection reason does not apply here. Anyway... If it is just one individual, then we generally do not make an entire variant out of it.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
DanielTheCake's AvatarDanielTheCake
If not the individuals, maybe add a large handful of gen 1-2 pokemon that turn pink with an item?
No support I like the idea but I just don't think we are allowed to use art from the Pokemon anime for this site.
^_^
My Avatar was drawn by me there is no link cause it is hand drawn on paper and took a photo of it and shrunk it to the covered dimensions.
Eggy's AvatarEggy

QUOTE originally posted by EliteFourKarika

No support I like the idea but I just don't think we are allowed to use art from the Pokemon anime for this site.
PFQ does have Armored Mewtwo however, which is from the first Pokemon movie. It's been there since the PF1 days (as a variant I believe; on PFQ it's a costume instead), so I personally can't see any issue regarding this argument. That being said: I don't have much support except for maybe the Pinkan Pokemon idea. Keep in mind that I'm stating the following as my own opinion and it does not reflect that of staff. Goh's Magikarp doesn't look too wildly different from a regular Magikarp (besides its size) so it would likely be rather pointless to make it. The Golden Sudowoodo is, according to Bulbapedia, really just a regular Sudowoodo that turned completely golden (and was turned back to normal) due to an experiment, and I can't think of this being a worthy addition either. Crystal Onix has been suggested and rejected a handful of times over the years, and if memory serves me correctly, it's because it already is on PFQ in a way - as an albino. The Pinkan Pokemon idea, in my opinion, sounds pretty adorable. Considering there were multiple individuals with a decent reasoning behind the coloration, they probably wouldn't be too out of place on PFQ. My only concern however is it either being limited to a handful of Pokemon (which would mean excluding so many other Pokemon) or the workload being massive if every Pokemon were to be included, as well as the fact that Pinkan Pokemon are found exclusively on Pinkan Island.
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
no support, i would love the variants, but there isn't rly much use for them in my opinion, the art team probably already has enough on their hands with legends and recolours.
"Riddle me this, what makes the world go round? Why that's right, IT'S LOVE! Well, that and inertia along with the north and south poles, we don't talk about that tho."

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page